• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

An older and mature Sora...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Correa

Where my band lives! We are the Pyrokinetics!
What I meant to say is that in Kingdom Haerts Sora looked like a kid and was always dumbfounded and everything. And now in Kingdom Hearts 2 we look at Sora as an older and matured teenager.

"Im not sure if there was a thread about this, but feel free to tell me your opinions"

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
You're still kinda new. I'm not going to flame you. But others may. I'm being polite, If you think someone did a thread like this, then don't do this. Sorry to seem harsh, I've been correcting noobs all morning.

Master Correa

Where my band lives! We are the Pyrokinetics!
Well, thanks for telling me, purified rikku. Im still new and Im trying to understand this site a bit more so that people can understand. Im already flamed!"Laughs"

"The name's Flamer Correa. You got Flamed!"
Its my saying. Im not saying this to insult anyone.

--|| SORA ||--

What I meant to say is that in Kingdom Haerts Sora looked like a kid and was always dumbfounded and everything. And now in Kingdom Hearts 2 we look at Sora as an older and matured teenager.

"Im not sure if there was a thread about this, but feel free to tell me your opinions"

umm..k.heres 1 thing. its called maturing

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah Sora has matured alot it seems. his voice is deep kinda now and he has gotten taller and his fighting moves were kicked up at least 5 notches.. so umm i guess thats it and this should be closed although i really dont care really. LOL. u guys have a nice time..

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
keyblade master$ said:
hey guys, where do you hear sora's new voice?? from kh2

We downloaded all the Gameplay footage from both E3 and Comic-Con. There are 14 game clips from comic-con and 6 game clips from E3 "EXCLUDING" interviews. If you listen carefully you can hear some of Sora's grunts. Like "Huh! HAA! COME ON!". If you hear it you'd think it was a completely different voice actor,but it isn't. Its kinda like Haley Joel Osment kinda matured WITH Sora.LOL.:D

d_fallen_1

sora is indeed older, and alittle wiser than before, however, he is probably the same person as before...just make better decisions and actually think instead of act

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Why do you people insist on Sora being different. HE"S VIRTUALLY THE SAME! Just with an older an new look. Plus,Nomura said in an interview that Sora has matured but STILL has the same personality. So expect the exact same Sora from KH/COM in KH2. And its only been a year. He couldn't have changed that much anyway. But if you talking about Sora's childish looks,then you can kiss those goodbye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back