• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

'An old friend'

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

|||_BadBoi_|||

*SPOILERS*: for those who have yet to play final mix

I dunno if anyone else has noticed this, or if this is where i should be posting this but..

During the movie in which the hooded character types in the passwords and such and ends up at Aquas Armour has anyone noticed that at the start, when the camera locks onto him, it comes up 'unknown'.
If it were Xemnas, wouldn't it recognise him?
Also... why would he destroy his own camera?
Maybe its not Xemnas, it could be someone else that knows Aqua. Like Terra/Ven or Xigbar/Braig's heartless (since Xibgar has apparently met/seen other keybladers, i think when he was a whole being)

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Maybe its not Xemnas, it could be someone else that knows Aqua. Like Terra/Ven or Xigbar/Braig's heartless (since Xibgar has apparently met/seen other keybladers, i think when he was a whole being)

I'm sorry, but that's not possible, since we hear Xemnas' voice as he talks to Aqua's armor.

Chrsora

i think you are right.the man in the black coat isnt xemnas.i think is xehanort because in kh bbs xehanort used to work with aqua maybe.thats why nomura doestn gives any information about aqua

Sexy Angel
I'm sorry, but that's not possible, since we hear Xemnas' voice as he talks to Aqua's armor.

but we havent heard the voices of the new BBS characters, so it could be someone else *cough*Terra*cough*

SoraKHLuver

its Xemnas actually, cuz like Lenny264 sed, its Xemnas' voice.. and also, maybe it was a camera that leon and co had put up recently to record wat was happening, so maybe thats y the camera sed unkown, and also if u notice, when he types in the 6 passwords after typing in 'unknown', those r him and the other 5 apprentices!!!!
also the way he was walking was EXACTLY the way Xemnas walks, so ther is no possibility its not Xemnas!!!!!!

hope that helps!

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
but we havent heard the voices of the new BBS characters, so it could be someone else *cough*Terra*cough*

Lol.

I'd like to see Terra with that voice. What's next, Aqua with Xiggy's voice? o_O

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com

I dunno if anyone else has noticed this, or if this is where i should be posting this but..

During the movie in which the hooded character types in the passwords and such and ends up at Aquas Armour has anyone noticed that at the start, when the camera locks onto him, it comes up 'unknown'.

If you remember correctly this happens in Hollow Bastion/Radient Garden not The World That Never Was so to be honest it would come up as "unknown" when the cameras lock onto him. Plus he's shrouded with that hood so the camera couldn't see his face anyway.​

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
If you remember correctly this happens in Hollow Bastion/Radient Garden not The World That Never Was so to be honest it would come up as "unknown" when the cameras lock onto him. Plus he's shrouded with that hood so the camera couldn't see his face anyway.​
And even if the hood was down the camera would still probably not recognize him because last I checked Xemnas and Xehanort don't have the same face.

blader94

yeah there is no doubt that isn't xemnes because of the reasons above my post

|||_BadBoi_|||

What you said + only Xemnas would know the password and we hear a memory a flashback of Ansem talking to Xemnas.

Well... Isn't Ansem talking to Xenohart in those flashbacks, cause its when he's asking permission to pursue the experiments.

I didnt know it was in HB, so... yeah, its still possibly not him but. Since i doubt Leon/Co would have found it, otherwise they woulda mentioned it to Sora. Besides, this is during the year they would be reconstructing Radient Garden, so... Its pretty much impossible the say without Nomura coming in and telling us whats going on haha.

But...... Since he's having 'those' flashbacks with Ansem/Xenohart while heading to see Aqua, do u think he might have been experimenting on her? As Xenohart? Therefore... its possible she is the 14th Member. I mean, Nomura hasn't said she will be a playable character in BBS (to my knowledge) yet he has said she will be of importance. This is possible...ish...

Who knows... I just want these damn games to come out...

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Well... Isn't Ansem talking to Xenohart in those flashbacks, cause its when he's asking permission to pursue the experiments.

Actually Mickey was having that flashback. If you notice Mickey looks at him recognizes who he is, then it goes into the flash back of Mickey telling Ansem not to pursue this experiments anymore and then Xehonart comes in. Then it zooms back out with Xemnas smiling and Mickey charges to Xemnas' location.

aw man i read the statement wrong. Disregard this post :[​

Last edited:

Detronilizer

That IS Xemnas. I've learned how to tell which member is which just by looking at the cloak, and everything - the size, the way he stands - that is definitely Xemnas' cloak. Plus, he has a little moment while he's walking where he remembers the talk between him (as Xehanort) and Ansem. The voice that talks to Aqua's armor is clearly Xemnas'. Finally, the cutscene right after that has Xigbar talking to Zexion, and Xigbar says XEMNAS goes to the Room of Sleep and talks to someone there each time, and that Xemnas is also trying to find the Room of Awakening in Castle Oblivion that housed the "other 'friend'".

The reason the camera didn't recognize him is because that's the first time he's been there. How do I know? Well, for one thing, when he speaks to Aqua's armor, he says, "It's been a long time...". He wouldn't say that if he goes down there regularly. Plus, he strokes the chair as if he's trying to feel if it's "worthy" for him; people rarely do that to their chairs if they sit in it regularly. Finally, at the beginning, he inserts a disk to hack into the computer. I think that's just a one time thing - I doubt he hacks into the computer with a disk every time he goes there.

Stars

リク

Like everyone said... That was Xemnas..
That's not his camera...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back