• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► //An OffBeat Fantasy!~~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hardy hardy har. Monkeybutt INC is proud to present you another MonkeyINC Tale! Depending on the feedback I recieve, I decide weather it's a keeper or a loser! You might notice that this is actually a general fantasy parody, where I poke fun at the themes in fantasies.

fanlogo1yp.png

Merriwick was a robust land, known all throughout the world. Adjacent to the Hills of Mourning, it was a peaceful town, ignoring an ogre attack here and there, or possibly a witch’s curse upon the Kingdom, but it all eventually passed by. The soldiers kept their armor polished, and the mages always acquainted themselves with the best magic. All in all, it was a perfect utopia, of absolute bliss and harmony.

The perfect town only supported the rather perfect king. A tubby man with only half a head of white hair, and long pale whiskers, he was quite fond of himself. Always with his perfect loving queen, with her perfect blonde hair, they would walk down their perfect grand hall with their perfect well-made robes, in a perfect manner without doubt!

And in the meanwhile they would examine their three perfect blonde haired, well-mannered daughters. Each was so beautiful; it would only be but a few years until their Prince Charming came to them. But all the flawlessness of their lives was suddenly shattered by their fourth daughter, a rather trying girl, Isabel.

Isabel, unlike her sisters, had dirty orange hair, how this had happened, nobody knew. She was as well unbelievably tall, and every denizen knew no prince would want to marry a princess he’d have to look up at for a tender kiss, rather one of small stature whom was taught to gaze up at him, fluttering her lashes. Isabel’s disposition was not so great either; she was rather impatient and nosy, always betraying her parent’s wishes.

And today they were even more unimpressed. It had become quite apparent that the princess had replaced her dancing, embroidery, and etiquette classes with fencing, archery, and cooking. This was simply unacceptable.

Why have you done this to us, Isabel?” cried the shamed queen. “Have we not done so much for you?” Isabel did not respond.

You will just have to learn dearest, that these activities are not meant for princesses…” sighed the king.

How can that be though father, aren’t I a princess?” Isabel questioned.

Why of course you are dear!

Well then, I guess that means princesses can take part in this,” assumed Isabel.

No, no honey, you seem not to understand. Just because you do it does not make right! You must do what your sisters do, prim and proper is the way!” explained her mother rather optimistically.

Either way sugar, there must be something done about this. We cannot have you running around the streets as if you were among the common folk. You are a princess dear. And you have come of age as well. It is time we found you a prince,” sternly expressed the king. “And we believe we have found the perfect match for you. His name is Prince Charming; he is of the faraway Kingdom of Edinburgh. You will love the chap.”

What do you mean father? I can’t marry him!” cried Isabel in an outrage.

Oh dear. I guess your right. These charming ones are so last year. I hear frog princes are in nowadays. I do believe there are a few here and there, but most of the well mannered ones are on reserve – but are you sure you could kiss one?” questioned the queen.

It is not that mother! I simply can’t marry someone like him! Erm – he has not even slayed a dragon! You did say after all that we must uphold tradition, correct?argued the princess searching for an excuse.

Sharp as an eye Isabel! We have already arranged that. Iaganth, the Dragon of the West will pick you up tomorrow. I hope you have been brushing up on your skills. We did not put you in that etiquette class for nothing, remember, you purely cannot scream too loud when Iaganth flies by. Not too loud, but make sure it is enough for the townsfolk to hear,” laughed the King, ignoring Isabel’s disapproval.

Oh, that brings back memories Theodore,” giggled the Queen. “Remember our first dragon? Why, you rented the best one of the pack. I could never forget that night. All the countryside was in awe!

Only the best for my –

FATHER! Why do you overlook my opinion?” wept Isabel. “This is my wedding after all.

I am sorry Isabel, but it has already been arranged. Tomorrow the Dragon of the West will come to kidnap you, and then Prince Charming can rescue you. The wedding will commence the following week. It is only for the best daughter.” The king handed Isabel several pictures of this so-called Prince Charming. She slammed the door on her way out, grunting with tears in her eyes. The castle maid had witnessed the event and giggled.

If ya ask me Isabel, this Prince Charming is rather cute! Golden-haired, blue-eyed, an exceptionally handsome prince! Why, your sisters would love to lay their lips on his,” giggled the young girl.

Do not you see though Maria? He is just like every other prince mother and father throw at me. He most likely has no sense of humor, and he is obviously unintelligent. I bet he has nothing to talk about but his own good looks,” criticized Isabel. “Prince Charming my end!

My, my!" jumped Maria at the princess' behavior. "But you know, it is too bad though Isabel. I overhead Their Majesties discussing of it last night: The contracts and settlements have all been drawn up; there is just the actual “prince saving princess” fiasco that has been bugging them. Prince Charming may be a good fencer, but your father is concerned he is a little to young.

No matter, I will have to cook something up that will stun them all!” she teared. “Even if it means I must do everything a proper princess is not
supposed to do!

isabel9vb.png

Princess Isabella
MONKEYBUTT INC!

xD Please Post your opinions and comments and what not.

Last edited:

Ryu

an obscene gesture
xD Very nice, I want to see what naughty stuff the young princess will do. :O

*cough*

Hurry up already. >.>

Mr.

Oh brilliant. X3

I started reading Days of our Pr0n, and that cracked me up, so this'll be a fun read. =D

GIVE US MORE, MONKEYBUTT. =D

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Keep the chapters coming monkey, we need more. >=O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back