• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► An... Odd Experience

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Today, we were all doing our run (which is rather long), when me and my friends passed a bus stop. We saw this old man, all alone, standing there. We knew that Kyle (another friend), had gone ahead of us.

The man said "That little Kyle's sure a quickie, isn't he?". We all turned to him, and I asked "How do you know Kyle?". He replied with "I'm magic". We are turned, and continued on our run, thinking that maybe, well, that guy was Kyle's grandpa or something.

When we caught up to him, and told him, he said that wasn't his grandpa. He said that he didn't even know him. Which was rather creepy. So, as we ran back, and passed the bus stop, we noticed he was still there, even though the bus had just gone past. And only one bus came on that route.

We looked at him, and he waved at us, and we sped up a little bit. After we went a bit, we turned around, and noticed him watching us. We were a little creeped out (remember, we're only in Grade Seven). So, after a bit, we started walking.

And then, a while later, we turned around, and saw him following us. We ran faster, and we reached the school. We looked back, and he was gone. We told the teacher, and she told us "Don't worry about it." But, I sorta am. I mean, could he be a pedophile or something?

We're all a little bit... freaked out, but luckily, we don't have to go to school tomorrow. And even if we did, we wouldn't have gym. But we do, on Monday, which will be odd, because he might be there again.

Can I get some advice, or some opinions, or something?

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I wouldn't worry too much about it. You're with a group. How he knew the guys name is curious, but Kyle is an open name, he could've guessed, saying someone is fast when you're all running is pretty hard to nail down.

He might be a bit mental, but nothing to fear.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
<.< There's only one Kyle in our entire class. Also, that's a good thought... his state of mentality. Maybe he's cuckoo or something >.>

Josiah

Quarian Power!
o_O . . .Now that's just straight-up Creepy O.O;;

I'd try to Avoid the Psychopath at all cost's <.<;; ...Maybe taking Different route's to classes, and stuff o.0

Other than that, If he Truly is follwing you, Repeatedly, and you know He's -cough- After you, Then you should definitly tell someone. . .Maybe not the same Teacher = /

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
O_O Dang and here I thought MJ was a freak... If he tries to touch or is taking up space the perhaps yes he is a pedophile. And you said there's only one Kyle in your class? <.< Maybe he was high or something... most people now adays who try and pull that kinda stunt are. Though,he's an old dude then that means he's slower then you so you can walk circles around him. Know what I'm saying? But either talk to him about that and threaten to call 991 or strike some fear into him.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Isn't this all sort of over-reacting. What you should HAVE done is ignore him in the first place and pay him no mind. You do Gym only on Mondays, so only then do you run this route, the odds of crossing paths are slim. If he's there and you remain freaked, inform your parents, have them fill out a note and take it to the Principal.

You're also running with an adult and group, an old man who probably is homeless doesn't even have the strength to put up with that. And again, Kyle is just a name, there are many reasons that can happen.

Don't worry about it, it's just paranoia, and that doesn't ever help. I run alone on a track field and around town. You shouldn't freak out about these random things unless it's really appearing to be a threat. And this is just paranoia.

It's understandable considering the world we live in, but it really isn't that big of a deal.

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
Just to clear up a few things ID...

1. We have Gym Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Most days we run.
2. The Gym Teacher does NOT run with us; she waits at the Starting Line/Finish Line for us. We told her when we got there.
3. We're only 12-Year-Olds. Grade Seven's. THAT'S why this is odd for us... if I had been my stated age (I was half-asleep when I typed it), then I wouldn't have posted this topic.

Anyways, I hope he isn't there again... he's just plain creepy.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Maybe Kyle is trying to prank you guys. Maybe the old guy asked his name when Kyle got ahead. And when you showed up, Kyle noticed a freaked look on your face and when you told him the story, then asked if he knows that guy then he decided to say "No" to freak you out more.

Come on, all friends will try to do that. If the situation is set up just right, it's difficult to hold back the urge to take it even further.

Note that I did say "maybe".

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I got the perfect solution to this....

Always carry around a knife, and the next time he confronts you, you STAB THE HELL OUTTA HIM!!!!

Last edited:

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Well...you can never be too careful. Guys like him, you have to be very careful and watch your back cause believe me it happen to me once.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
That sounds like stalker material to me. Keep an eye out for him if he ever shows up again and if he continues to bother you, get a good look at him and report him.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Oh yeah, 'cause an old man can easily overpower a teenanger. That is, if he doesn't break an arm first!

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Not all old people are as fragile as others. How weak did the guy look; is he rather sickly looking? If he is, than don't worry too much. But he looks like he is good shape, be careful.

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
Iffy. Between looking healthy and sick.

Also, we're not teenagers, we're Pre-Teens. GEEZ, GET IT RIGHT ><.

Uh, well, Stavros, I shall consider your advice >.>

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Give the guy a break, that IS creepy. <.<

Anyway, be safe. Make sure at least one of you carries a cell phone around, but don't use it until you know for sure he's a pedophile/stalker/trying to kidnap one of you. xD

Or carry around something that can easily be used as a weapon: a backpack full of thick, heavy books should suffice.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Don't actually carry around a knife, I guess since you're 12 then you don't understand sarcasism......but really don't, you could get into a lot of trouble.... Next time he comes near you, you yell,"RAPE!!!!!" That'll keep him away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back