• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► An issue

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
No.

"lulz hez fckin huge and can sit on me i kn only us my fists omfg lawlz"

Self-defense is just that; self-defense. You need to use a weapon to protect yourself, use it. If Bizare can't defend himself with his fists, the other guy has an advantage over him. Thus, the wrench is fine.

No. self-defense even tough using a wrench is protecting yourself you are only able to use equal force. Thats the way police describe self-defense i dont make the rules but thats how it goes. Thats how they treat it. Sometimes they dont always go about the rule so you can get away with using a weapon in a fist fight expectially if the other guy doesnt like the cops and there is no one around that will call them.

Q

Banned
No. self-defense even tough using a wrench is protecting yourself you are only able to use equal force. Thats the way police describe self-defense i dont make the rules but thats how it goes. Thats how they treat it. Sometimes they dont always go about the rule so you can get away with using a weapon in a fist fight expectially if the other guy doesnt like the cops and there is no one around that will call them.

"oh lookie har, I'm a lady, look five guys are coming to kidnap me but I can only use fists, oh here's a gun but I'm a good citizen so I'll allow myself to get kidnapped cause I can't defend myself, you know".

.__.

That's wrong. Through and through.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Uh thats how it is. I didnt make the rule she can shot and possibly get off, but the way the law is you can only use equal force. And if she shots and kills then she may not get off thats just how the law works.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
self defense isnt limited to anything except to protect urself so long as u dont murder [ unless ur life is threated]
than depending on the situation there is an amountof force allowed in which its considered too much, usually it stops if that person is unconsonous

A

Azanulbizare

I think the term 'self-defense' is a relative one at best.

And I really could give a shat less. If he comes at me, I'm going upside his head with a wooden bat. Simple as that.

A

Azanulbizare

done it myself many times
of course
that was when all little freshman got pissed with my group for not caring about freshman friday
didnt help didnt hurt but they tried to kill us reguardless
we pwn em

I think this is a bit of an over-statement/reaction on your part bud.

XigbarGun!

Good that you came out about this. Well done.

DON'T FIGHT. Never the answer, Insulting= yes, Practical Joke *gone wrong*= Yes, fight= no.
Tell your boss about it, it may fire you, but it will make you safe.

Just apologise to this guy next time you see him, and if he tries to go at you, THEN tell your boss, you'll be on the moral highground then. =]

A

Azanulbizare

Good that you came out about this. Well done.

DON'T FIGHT. Never the answer, Insulting= yes, Practical Joke *gone wrong*= Yes, fight= no.
Tell your boss about it, it may fire you, but it will make you safe.

Just apologise to this guy next time you see him, and if he tries to go at you, THEN tell your boss, you'll be on the moral highground then. =]

You don't understand; I'm not apologizing. That useless sack of shit deserved it. He's a nigger, if you understand what I'm saying; that is, yes, he's black, but a nigger is something different. There are white, asian and yes, black niggers.

I'm not even going to acknowledge him; he deserves to lose his job, and it pleases me that his kid doesn't even live with him. He doesn't deserve him either.

XigbarGun!

XD Bloody hell... you're pretty stupid, aren't you?

If you "apologise" you are on the moral high ground, so, if he does try to cut you, you have a safety in the fact that the previous case was forgotten on your half, if he doesn't accept it, then he will be in the wrong if he attacks you, if he says ok, then you have nothing to worry about. just don't fight. If you don't see reason in this, I will give up on you, half of this forum is violent. -_-

A

Azanulbizare

XD Bloody hell... you're pretty stupid, aren't you?

If you "apologise" you are on the moral high ground, so, if he does try to cut you, you have a safety in the fact that the previous case was forgotten on your half, if he doesn't accept it, then he will be in the wrong if he attacks you, if he says ok, then you have nothing to worry about. just don't fight. If you don't see reason in this, I will give up on you, half of this forum is violent. -_-

Oh man, stupid?

No. No one is going to apologize. There's no reasoning with a dumb nigger, as I've said before. For christs sake, he was standing outside the main entrance last night cracking his knuckles. He looked like a ****in' moron, so I laughed at him.

No, *you're* stupid.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
The "n" word doesnt mean stupid official that i know of. More of a matter thats the way some people use it so they dont feel bad when the use it. If you want the official definition then here:

1usually offensive; see usage paragraph below : a black person
2usually offensive; see usage paragraph below : a member of any dark-skinned race
3: a member of a socially disadvantaged class of persons <it's time for somebody to lead all of America's niggers…all the people who feel left out of the political process — Ron Dellums>
thats from Definition of nigger - Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary so if you want to see if i forged this or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back