• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

An Interview with the always lovable and most attractive Victor!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
Ok are you ready to be interviewed?

yes
i am
SO READY

Good ok calm down. Now, tell us about how you first found KHI and how you gained your forum-known name as global moderator Victor!

Okay, I first found KHI by hearing about Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, so obviously, the next step was to google that and amazingly KHI popped up and I immediately registered under the name Keyblade2222, because 1) the keyblade was so cool and 2) the number 2 is awesome and Keyblade2 was taken so I just added a bunch of 2s
Should I keep going with more history? :c

Yes tell us about how you became a moderator, why you're still here today, etc.

Okay,
at first I wasn't really known for anything besides posting in the Kingdom Hearts section a lot, posting dumb theories and discussing if the stupid things in the final world of KH2 were gravestones or something else, in fact that was my first discussion here. Nothing spectacular. However, when I hit premium member, I thought I was the coolest motherbonker ever. I had 1,000 posts. I was a genius. I was invincible with my custom user-title, red username and animated avatar. So, I decided I should branch out and post in other places, namely, the general video games section and I changed my name to Kubota (which is some karate guy I saw on TV) and I started going in the flash chat
I wasn't really liked there, in fact I was pretty much hated and the most annoying person on the website much like chihuahuaman is now (except I didn't get any cool songs on my profile, only ridicule) and I somehow got manchester black to change my username to Sir Schmoopy (which is from Unforgotten Realms, which is hilarious as shit) and started going in the chat even more despite people hating me there so much. But I desperately wanted to moderate GVG, it was my goal in life. It was my dream and I helped digital gopher out with a few small things and I kinda fell of the radar for a while
because I changed my username to Victor (this was when they were giving name changes out for some reason or the other) and then one day I woke up to a PM from Silh, asking me if I wanted to moderate GVG and he made it a point to tell me he wasn't joking, and I nearly died. I was so damn happy about finally becoming a moderator of a Kingdom Hearts forum and being special. I didn't really get promoted at all for a while and just moderated GVG and discussion occasionally, I took a few breaks for health reasons and for the longest time I was a moderator but I had no powers in any sections, then Paolo retired a global moderator and I jokingly asked him if he needed a replacement and he promoted me to a Global Mod and that's that.
super long story i guess

How touching! I'm sure many now look up to you as a role model. But really that's pretty cool. I'm sure you feel very powerful with your big role as Global!

Indeed, but I must remember to use my powers for good, not evil.

Understandable. So you still play video games now, I see. Tell us about your video game career?

I got my first video game "console" which was a Teal Gameboy Color with Pokemon Red on my 6th birthday, and I was awful. For some reason I never figured out how to leave the house you start out in until some guy at school showed me, but after that I began my journey to become a shut-in nerd who did nothing but play them all day. I got a PS2 around my 10th birthday and with it I got Pacman World 2, which was baller status and I got Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3, which was pretty good and all the cool middle school kids on my street came over and played it with me so I was p. popular. Then my aunt bought my Kingdom Hearts which I instantly told all my friends about and we rushed were determined to 100% that game together. So we started 1 proud mode save and would swap memory cards (load it from one, take it out, put another in, save) until we finished it and got the Ultima Weapon, then all my friend's kinda lost interest so I finished it up 100% and put around 130 hours into it. During all this I was playing other good games like Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank and a few other RPGs, and getting 100% on them. It was getting to the point where my parents wouldn't like buying games because I would finish them in a day or two after I got them and stop playing. It's safe to say video games started to become a big part of my life. My friends and I got into RuneScape for a while and quickly progressed to around level 80 before switching to World of Warcraft. While at first we didn't really get it we quickly picked it up and around the beginning of Burning Crusade (the 1st expansion) we started raiding pretty much every night.
I also, was diagnosed with Crohn's around this time so I was home a lot and was able to play video games pretty much constantly. I got a couple games for my PS3 and played those in addition to World of Warcraft, I got my own computer that christmas and was finally able to buy Team Fortress 2 for PC (I had the box on my PS3 and was pretty good at it) so I pretty much switched over to almost exclusive PC gaming at this point playing World of Warcraft and TF2 almost all the time, it was pretty good. I started to play games not only for fun but also for competition, I entered a few local tournament placing fairly high and ended up playing TF2 in a lot of tournaments and Pick up Games. I've been playing League of Legends since BETA and have started to play with #junes a lot now teaching Paolo and a few others how to not suck. It's going well.

Aw that's cool you play with #junes :) I myself just downloaded LoL and you need to teach me how to play that before I lose interest. So! What are one or two of you most memorable KHI moments?

okay i need to think for a second

You have all the time in the world!

neat
Obviously, getting promoted to a moderator was a good memory, so was getting to see all the staff sections when Platinum member was implemented for a day and there have been a lot of pranks that the staff has played on a few particular memories that I've enjoyed watching. I also remember when Kambria got incredibly butt-frustrated her and a few others in DM didn't get ranked as elites on another graphic forum and started a raid in KHInsider name and Pablo and I in-trouble for it.
There have been great MSN/#junes/and a few tiny chats I like but those aren't really KHI related.

That sounds like fun! c: Now, what about your DM life? I've noticed that you posted there a couple of times, are you still into graphics at all?

I used to make tags /alot/ and I started out really, really, really shitty at them. Then, I started using brushes and they looked a bit better and I finally started experimenting with effects and posting them, while they aren't amazing they are decent at best. I don't really do many tags any more, they take too much time that I could dedicate to being angry at people in video games and they are quite pointless. I considered getting into Graphic Design as a career choice but decided against.

hahaha very interesting. c: do you have any shoutouts or venting? or hate mail to anybody?

Sure
Shout outs:
You for interviewing and be amazing. <3
Ken for being super cool and anime.
Paolo for trying to improve at playing League and for making me a global mod cause he is cool.
Ty and Mark for playing children's card games with me.
Most of the people in #junes
That's about it
also hate mail:
Sabrina, your posts in the sex thread have scared me for life and I hope you feel awful

alright! ily victor! <333333

<333

aw i love my victor.<3

If you want to interview someone then PM Silh for details! C:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
victor actually took the time off from vidya games to hold full conversations?

consider me impressed

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I did not expect the part about him being like chihuahuaman lol

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
yeah i used to fucking hate the dude, now i just slightly hate him, but still enough to haha yeah, PSYCHE, i love his ass. gimme smooch turd ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back