• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

An incredible missed opportunity...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FigmentJedi

Something just occured to me. Even though Sephiroth is an optional boss, do you think that the option to play as Mickey upon Sora's KO should of been enabled for the fight. S-E just totally missed the chance for people to actually have perhaps one of the ultimate showdowns possible for the Kingdom Hearts trilogy. The opportunity of having Mickey fight Sephiroth is now in my opinion, the biggest thing missing in the game right next to having no theme park things like Haunted Mansion or a Figment summon...
Did anyone else think of this at all?

Mad Monkey

FigmentJedi said:
Something just occured to me. Even though Sephiroth is an optional boss, do you think that the option to play as Mickey upon Sora's KO should of been enabled for the fight. S-E just totally missed the chance for people to actually have perhaps one of the ultimate showdowns possible for the Kingdom Hearts trilogy. The opportunity of having Mickey fight Sephiroth is now in my opinion, the biggest thing missing in the game right next to having no theme park things like Haunted Mansion or a Figment summon...
Did anyone else think of this at all?

Hah that would be so funny XD
It'd be like that Yoda and Dooku fight in Star Wars Ep. 2 :p...

Yoda_Mickey

Hmm.. I'm saying Sephiroth is stronger than KH Mickey.. just... gameplay-wise, I don't think playing as Mickey would make things any easier. I mean.. Mickey's cool and all, but he's nothing special(GAMEPLAY wise)

Hybrid Keyblade

plus even if you got Sephiroth down to 1 HP bar..and revived Sora afterwards..who's to say that Seph's next attack after your revival doesnt kill you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back