• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

An idea I can`t stop throwing around in my head anymore

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord betrayus

Website
m.www.yahoo.com
O.k. Since the basic premise of the rp i`m thinking of is really long and this idea is a clusterfluff if done bad and an interesting idea if done right(of course aren`t all of the rps when first thought up?) I`m going to throw out this experimental idea from the bones up. Me and a friend of mine were thinking of an entire universe were fiction and reality met. There are entire galaxies, or worlds, etc. that revolve around different movies, literature, video games. Now imagine now how massive some galaxys would be. In them were for example the mario universe. While maybe galaxy would be the wrong term for the next idea. star wars. Certain things would bound these places together. Some factors like most of these worlds would fall under the realm of light from the kingdom hearts games. Or midi chlorines from the star wars universe. Perhaps crystals from the final fantasy series as well. I have a basic plot hammered out as well, but first I wamt to hear you guys and or girls opinion on this. It would honestly have to be a huge collaboration involving a huge ton of experienced and in experienced rpers alike maybe, but it might be worth it. Also any ideas for original worlds would be helpful, but i`m getting ahead of myself at this point. :p So let the idea be criticized, analyzed, and thought over if this isn`t over looked. EDIT: Oh, and before i forget, fluff SW expanded universe it doesn`t exist in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back