• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

An idea for KH...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Keyblade_MaStEr

It will be great if Disney makes a movie related with Kingdom Hearts, it will be a great movie...I saw something in a site that Disney has in mind about a movie about this game...But i cant say if this site has right...So i came here to talk about it...:D

Oracle

Really?... I heard Disney didn't want it because they didn't want little kids seeing their characters kick heartless butt...

S

Skyrider

One: If it does become an anime series, of course it would be on Disney. They own half the rights to it.
Two: Kim Possible and American Dragon are fighting shows and they kick butt. Also, Disney would allow it. Remember, they made Mickey fight in their version of "The Three Muskiters"
Three: And lastly, Disney has changed. Remember, Pirates of the Carriabeian (hope I spelled it right) was their first PG-13 movie.

Fahennessy

An anime series was proposed after Kingdom hearts was released and became a huge hit. But disney refused on the fact that it was too violent. Disney couldve changed their minds and keep it a secret but i doubt it

_Keyblade_MaStEr

Anime Series! This is great! I hope they will release it in my country too (anime isnt very popular) I like the dub voices for Mickey,Donald & Goofy!!
And come on, its not so violent the game... But i hope that they'll make a good series and not one for the... garbage... We'll see,if anyone read something about it,please make a reply here so we will be informed :D

PS:sorry if i had any grammar or any other mistake in my reply...

~Unknown_User~

imallaboutKH said:
where did you hear that, crowmaster?

I kno about the anime series, but i don't know what channel it will play on. (i hope it will play on Disney Channel)

Having this play on Disney would be horrible...the voice acting would be sub par but that really depends on the American company who gets to the rights first...I personally wouldn't Mind Aniplex but Funimation needs to stay away from it...I dont want them ruining Kingdom Hearts like they Ruined One Peice...*shudders* oh man...I hate the English dubs of One peice soooo much...*shudders*

dragon_heart

agreeded ~Unknown_User~ man they screwed luffy's voice up.
-----But I like Kh Manga more. Anime is ok just not great when translated to english the characters lose the cool voices they had in japan. (how do i know this?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back