• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► An Idea for Deadpool in the MCU

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sonofjafar

Awards
I know this idea might be out of date with the current continuity but just go with it. What if the experiments that have Deadpool his healing factor we’re done to him by a corrupt SHIELD? Upon finding this out, Captain America helps him escape and trains him similarly to what Tony Stark did for Spider-Man. Also, Spider-Man and Deadpool are the same age ala the Ultimate Spider-Man episode where Deadpool also appears

D

Deleted member 246005

I know this idea might be out of date with the current continuity but just go with it. What if the experiments that have Deadpool his healing factor we’re done to him by a corrupt SHIELD? Upon finding this out, Captain America helps him escape and trains him similarly to what Tony Stark did for Spider-Man. Also, Spider-Man and Deadpool are the same age ala the Ultimate Spider-Man episode where Deadpool also appears
I remember that episode. That could work but Deadpool became known for breaking the 4th wall. So he'd joke about being retconned and where are the X-men etc?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I can’t go with it given the fact that Deadpool is about to be on the TVA and Sorcerer Supreme’s watchlist in Deadpool 3. Mobius and Wong gonna rock-paper-scissors over who gets to Wade first.

D

Deleted member 246005

I can’t go with it given the fact that Deadpool is about to be on the TVA and Sorcerer Supreme’s watchlist in Deadpool 3. Mobius and Wong gonna rock-paper-scissors over who gets to Wade first.
That could work as the plot. Both his films deal with him butting heads with the X-men. So him butting heads with Wong fits that mold.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I wouldn't mind Deadpool being in the Tom Holland Spider-Man films. Considering after No Way Home, (SPOILERS) MJ doesn't know he exists anymore, Parker is in college (so more mature humor like Deadpool not as much of a weird fit), and those films are incredibly lacking in strong secondary characters. The new iteration with Tom Holland has been relying on cameos to lift it for a long time (Iron Man in the first one, Dr. Strange and past Spider-Man and SM villain iterations in the most recent one), Deadpool could fill that role in a fourth film, I guess.

Of course, I don't know if that would go against what will happen in Deadpool 3 as mentioned above.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I was hoping they'd reveal the Wade Wilson of Origins: Wolverine is actually Deadpool's dad, Wade Wilson Senior. And then we'd get this story of a father and son reconnecting as a not at all subtle metaphor for Reynolds coming with his crappy first movie.

And then they like IDK, go kill Squadron Supreme or something. Who're all by the laid off DCEU/Arrowverse actors. With Reynolds as Dr. Spectrum obviously.

Last edited:

Sonofjafar

Awards
Ryan Reynolds’s is older than Tom Hollander, right? I mainly ask cuz my idea was for Deadpool to be for Captain America what Spider-Man is to Iron Man. Again, this idea was before the Thanos stuff took both Tony and Cap out of the equation

Back