• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

An Idea about the Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hexxagone

I had an idea based on the time loop that happened in this game with the Final World. The ending of this game had everyone at the beach and Sora fades away. Then he and Riku wake up in Shibuya.

What if for the next game Riku helps Sora come back to life and beats the reapers game. He then goes back to the point before he died. Riku returns before him, he knows that Sora is coming back so he goes and gathers everyone in the gummiship. They are all at the beach when Kairi and Sora show up, instead of fading away Sora stays since he won the reapers game and only Sora, Riku and the Master of Masters know about the time loop that happened. Sora and Kairi then enjoy their happy ending along with the others...before the Master of Masters makes Sora a target for what he saw him do.

Last edited:

j_kazmi

If this happens, preferably in a DLC. I'd be a happy man.

Yeah I think a dlc would be perfect.

We don’t need an entirely new game for every little plot point. Because I’m starting to get sick of all these games coming out which answer 2 questions but give us 10 more unanswered questions.

Just explain it in the a DLC I can’t be bothered to wait several more years for these questions to be answered, we’ve been doing that for 13 years now.

Hexxagone

If this happens, preferably in a DLC. I'd be a happy man.

Shibuya being a DLC for KH3 would be amazing. I don’t know how they can make a whole game out of Shibuya unless the city morphes into various Disney worlds but that would be repeating Chain of Memories.

DLC Shibuya then a 2-3 year time skip for Sora and the others making them around 18 for KH4 is what I hope for

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
It's an interesting idea. I'm not sure ifThey will do a time loop once Sora returns to life but I could see a DLC episode focusing on Riku and Sora's game in Shibuya

If not DLC I could see this being a possible 0.2 scenario

Hexxagone

It's an interesting idea. I'm not sure ifThey will do a time loop once Sora returns to life but I could see a DLC episode focusing on Riku and Sora's game in Shibuya

If not DLC I could see this being a possible 0.2 scenario

ideal scenario is DLC because will they do a whole game of just Sora and Riku?

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
They did in DDD when it would not have taken much effort to include Kairi.

Yeah, that was weird, especially seeing Mickey's letter mentioned all three of them.

It seemed kind of pointless to have Sora and Riku start from the beginning and then send Kairi off to train once they were done.

-

If they were to do another Sora and Riku only adventure, I'd prefer it be just dlc, we've had enough full length games spotlighting just these two, frankly i want the spotlight on other less featured characters.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah, that was weird, especially seeing Mickey's letter mentioned all three of them.

It seemed kind of pointless to have Sora and Riku start from the beginning and then send Kairi off to train once they were done.

-

If they were to do another Sora and Riku only adventure, I'd prefer it be just dlc, we've had enough full length games spotlighting just these two, frankly i want the spotlight on other less featured characters.

Yea given time travel was still not really defined before DDD was developed they could have quite easily just written a reason why Kairi could time travel and do the adventure. Maybe just have Sora "sleep " at the tower and Kairi and Riku time travel through him and his heart or something of that ilk. Given Nomura has a way of twisting his way out of confusing plot point I think he could have come up with numerous ways for Kairi to also time travel and actually be a playable character if he ever wanted too.

On your last point I do agree I just don't know is interesting about Riku. His character arc is done now so it's kind of like sure he's cool but there is not much to be invested in at this point. I don't know how much saving Sora really makes him interesting since he's already kind of done that after Sora falls asleep at Castle Oblivion and in DDD so meh.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Yea given time travel was still not really defined before DDD was developed they could have quite easily just written a reason why Kairi could time travel and do the adventure. Maybe just have Sora "sleep " at the tower and Kairi and Riku time travel through him and his heart or something of that ilk. Given Nomura has a way of twisting his way out of confusing plot point I think he could have come up with numerous ways for Kairi to also time travel and actually be a playable character if he ever wanted too.

On your last point I do agree I just don't know is interesting about Riku. His character arc is done now so it's kind of like sure he's cool but there is not much to be invested in at this point. I don't know how much saving Sora really makes him interesting since he's already kind of done that after Sora falls asleep at Castle Oblivion and in DDD so meh.

Thing is Kairi already fulfiled the requirements to travel through time, in KH her heart left her body and there was a version of her present at the island at the time they went back to.

If they wanted they could have her travel the worlds in Riku's dream as he traveled the ones in Sora's. Have her trying to protect Riku from Ansem, knowing their history.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Thing is Kairi already fulfiled the requirements to travel through time, in KH her heart left her body and there was a version of her present at the island at the time they went back to.

If they wanted they could have her travel the worlds in Riku's dream as he traveled the ones in Sora's. Have her trying to protect Riku from Ansem, knowing their history.

Oh yea I forgot about that. So yes there was an easy way to give Kairi a role in a side game if they wanted to have Sora be the playable character 98% of the time in KH3 (Which is a fine decison)

Back