• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

An Explanation of My Absence

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
So to everyone that I talk to, and all of the discussions I used to be in a bit, I realize that in the last few months I have been almost completely gone from here. (and I decided, like everyone else, that I didn't like it. We always come back though.) It's just been a busy couple of months, being kicked out of an awful, stifling place where I used to live opened up a lot of freedom for me, but it was also really busy. It's difficult to maintain such an active role on something like this, because there were always more necessities and opportunities for me to deal with.

In the last few weeks I've settled somewhere more stable, and (hopefully, hopefully...) I will be back to posting and modding and actually being involved more and more in the near future. And once I am back, I'd like to get back to talking some with the people that I used to.

Other than that, what's been up with the site, and the people, and all of the other good, or at least interesting, events here on KHI?

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
I've missed seeing you around the lit section my man, it's really not the same without you.

As far as KHI goes. . . not really too much. I mean BBS was released, so all of the stuff that comes along with that happened.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something (a member by the name of "Hamster Lord" was banned because he got his account hacked and was trollin' all over the place), but there's nothing too memorable that's standing out to me.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Aww Eli! I've missed you terribly darling <3 I've been meaning to pick up on our VMs.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I knew something was missing from... the forum in general.

Great to see you're back.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
As far as KHI goes. . . not really too much. I mean BBS was released, so all of the stuff that comes along with that happened.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something (a member by the name of "Hamster Lord" was banned because he got his account hacked and was trollin' all over the place), but there's nothing too memorable that's standing out to me.

Oh, and BBS Final Mix was announced, proving once again just how predictable Nomura is. If he considers it a major KH game or better yet, adds important enough stuff to American version, it's going to have Final Mix. You just know it's going to happen. Apparently, Xenin (in my sig) was one of those naysayers at one time. Look at how wrong they were.

Welcome back. I'd say something about your absence, but I was kind of mia until this past week and half to.

Back