• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

An exciting thought!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunshine

Website
www.youtube.com
You know how Roxas and Sora can dual wield keyblades? Since Roxas absorbed Xion then Sora absorbed Roxas and then they fight and Sora's able to steal his keyblades and he's the first character to weild three keybldes at once.. Now is that cause of all this absorbing? Just wanted to be sure.

Allister Rose

French Lover
didnt tetsuya nomura say while sora was in CO and roxas out there somewhere, they were both able to wield the keyblade aat the sametime? so it must be the same keyblade the two are wielding

Muse

you look atrocious
Roxas [i]didn't[/i] absorb Xion though. Xion's death caused something to unlock inside Roxas, which is how he's able to dual wield, isn't it?

VLR.XIII

Roxas [i]didn't[/i] absorb Xion though. Xion's death caused something to unlock inside Roxas, which is how he's able to dual wield, isn't it?

I thought he did...

Sunshine, I just meant for others, I've played it :p

NVM In spoilers now :)

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
You'd be right, Araliya. Roxas didn't absorb Xion. Instead, her Kingdom Key got passed down to him, and he inherited it. That's all. Probably because of the connection, or because Xion willed it. The real reasons why, though, Nomura said in an interview that the mechanics of the Keyblade will be explained soon.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
You know how Roxas and Sora can dual wield keyblades? Since Roxas absorbed Xion then Sora absorbed Roxas and then they fight and Sora's able to steal his keyblades and he's the first character to weild three keybldes at once.. Now is that cause of all this absorbing? Just wanted to be sure.
Yeah sora holding a third keyblade...with what...his butt? Normal people only have two hands, two keyblades, thats as far as its gonna get; unless you wanna give sora telekinesis like an X-man or something.

king_Nick

Yeah sora holding a third keyblade...with what...his butt? Normal people only have two hands, two keyblades, thats as far as its gonna get; unless you wanna give sora telekinesis like an X-man or something.
No he is going to be like Zorro from One Piece and hold it in his mouth lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back