• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

An early goodbye

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Riku's Dawn

I don't know what I'll do when I get KH2,I'll decide then.

Twinblades

o i already no im comin bac to this website 2 discuss things i dont like about this game or things that i liike

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Eh, I pity the moderators. The last few days and tomorrow was/will be totally crazy, so they must be very busy, but after KH2 comes out, the forums will be empty. xD

At least, until we come back to brag about what we've learned and done, and to theorize for KH3.

D

Dexter

Dude you don't have to go, I mean there are many other things you can do hear then kh. I mean you can go to the members helping members thread, and give tips for other members! But if your leaving then, well buy.....

The M.C.

JTTW
i'll probably be back to the forums when i have kh2. not as much, but still a few times a week.

OblivionRKO4

I will probably still come to the site everyday like normal. ill probly spend alot of time locked in my room to tho lol.

D

Dexter

I don't kh2 for a while so I can spend the most time with my fellow members......okay that sounded gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back