• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

An Axel Thoery

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cursed keyblade

i think Axels story will be tear jerking. i believe that it will envolve many people he loves and the darkness taking them all including himself. but Axel was the only one to survive for his heart was the strongest out of all of them. and i believe that by loosing these people this is what makes him look so bad.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
um Axel doesnt have a heaart i dont think. because the members in the Org. are shells right? si that means he cant have a heart. but ur theory is good. lol

Hokage

Banned
Awards
um because he isnt a shell. umm..... BHK isnt a shell because u have to have a heart to wield a keyblade. its simple as that.

cursed keyblade

BHK is the other side of soras heart. so that means BHK has part of soras heart. no axel has a heart. when he came back from the darkness after being taken from it he had has heart back just as sora when he was taken to darkness. only the org. members who betrayed the org. had there hearts fully taken by darkness. do you guys get what i mean.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
um because he isnt a shell. umm..... BHK isnt a shell because u have to have a heart to wield a keyblade. its simple as that.

than how is he in the org hmmm

also how do we know that he is the other side of sora

Hokage

Banned
Awards
we dont know if BHK is in the Org. yes in Deep Dive he was wearing an Org. coat but guess what Deep Dive was a concept with ideas that can be scrapped. we dont know if he is part of the Org or with Diz. even so this pproves my point. BHK wields keyblades and u need a heart to wield a keyblade. and shells dont have hearts which makes BHK not a shell. and BHK may well be the other side of Sora's heart. ibut BHK is not a shell due to the reasons i stated. and also we dont know aything about Axel and how he became an unknown cursed keyblade. so u cant say that what u said about him having a heart is fact. and Axel said in CoM that the Organization were nobodies a.k.a. shells. which means that Axel doesnt have a heart anymore

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
UnkownSora21 said:
we dont know if BHK is in the Org. yes in Deep Dive he was wearing an Org. coat but guess what Deep Dive was a concept with ideas that can be scrapped. we dont know if he is part of the Org or with Diz. even so this pproves my point. BHK wields keyblades and u need a heart to wield a keyblade. and shells dont have hearts which makes BHK not a shell. and BHK may well be the other side of Sora's heart. ibut BHK is not a shell due to the reasons i stated. and also we dont know aything about Axel and how he became an unknown cursed keyblade. so u cant say that what u said about him having a heart is fact. and Axel said in CoM that the Organization were nobodies a.k.a. shells. which means that Axel doesnt have a heart anymore

very nice

but one thing i don't get is how do we know he just walked arounded in com like he was part of the org and like was in there hide out and seeing as the are all superpowerful and super gifted we not just kill him?

also dd i know was a concept

but like if he is the other side of sora why is there 2 soras in the poster and why he be the other-side if he was wouldn't he know about sora and how he is with him and seek him out to become one with him or kill him and make him the only one . he would have the same key as sora if he was the other side right? why doesn't he then

Hokage

Banned
Awards
pwn3d to the max said:
very nice

but one thing i don't get is how do we know he just walked arounded in com like he was part of the org and like was in there hide out and seeing as the are all superpowerful and super gifted we not just kill him?

also dd i know was a concept

but like if he is the other side of sora why is there 2 soras in the poster and why he be the other-side if he was wouldn't he know about sora and how he is with him and seek him out to become one with him or kill him and make him the only one . he would have the same key as sora if he was the other side right? why doesn't he then

okay im kinda confused by what u said so bear with me.

i assume u are talking about Diz?? my theory is that Diz is in fact a member of the Org and thats why he can hang around their bases and hangouts. but maybe he is treated as an outcast or maybe he doesnt want them to ruin some plan he has schemed up . lol

and BHK is very mysterious. i dont know if he is the other side of Sora's heart but maybe. believe that he is just another keyblade weilder who is connected to Sora by the keyblade but i could be wrong. i think that if he was Sora's other side that he would try to find him and have him answer questions. but we dont know enough to even comprhend the answer. lol i cant wait until i get to see that new trailer so i can check out some suuf for sure.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
no in the first thing about bhk wandering around in the org hideouts why don't they just strike him down with like there powers

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Fuzzy2k9 said:
both because your so freaking oblivious to to what's happening
uhh obvious i already know what happens and heard about axel will make you have a tear long ago okay no offense!

Hokage

Banned
Awards
pwn3d to the max said:
no in the first thing about bhk wandering around in the org hideouts why don't they just strike him down with like there powers

ohhh sorry for misunderstanding u. um BHK was spotted in Castle oblivio in one trailer. i think that they did the same thing with him like they did Sora. I think Diz lured him in and saw that he was confused by his new power (keyblades). Diz saw this to his advantage and placed the seed of doubt in BHK's head here is a little taaste of the conversation between Diz and him. this is all just theory however.

Diz: Ahhh the keyblade master
BHK are u talking to me or Sora
Diz I need someone who can defeat the 13th Organization
BHK: Huh? u are a member of the Org. why would u want me to help destroy it.
Diz: (some reason dont have a clue) maybe they will hinder his plans
BHK: i dont trust u (BHK attacks Diz like in trailer
Diz: Also the Org desires to steal the power of your keyblade
BHK: i dont understand
Diz (reveals the Org's plans somewhat)
Diz: asks BHK to consider joining up with him to defeat the Org. and tells BHK to meet Namine and and that when he meets her he will find out about his pwers and his reason for being in Twilight Town.
BHK: goes to Namine who tells him about Sora and how the Or tried to hurt him in Castle Oblivion and how she has the power over Soras memories. and etc.

i know it is kinda wierd but i can see some of this happening. lol but it is just a theory. lol

Hokage

Banned
Awards
this is what i am saying

i believe that Diz makes his own kind of Organization secretely while still remaining a member of the Orginal organization to figure out their plans
He recruits Riku and BHK and Mickey to hel him in his ccause
BHK decides to join up and help Diz destroy them

and i am confused by what u said... i have only seen BHK in Castle Oblivion and nowhere else where the Org. are considered to be. so where have u seen him sneaking arround and stuff????

se7en

I support the idea that Axel is good... I dunno, in CoM - he did alot of heroic things like freeing Namine and saying mooshy stuff to Sora.

But why is he in KH2, I thought he died (?)

And Sora doesn't remember anything from Castle Oblivion, so why is Namine and the Organization there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back