• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

An Aqua Theory, Finally

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Speaking of Aqua 'saving the villain' [in which point, use Antagonist, not Villain], if Aqua see something human in Dark Soldier, then it isn't totally out of the possibility for Aqua to save DS or even defend him from Terra. After all, as we see Terra, he's becoming a person who will do anything to accomplish his goal, to destroy MX.

Aqua defending DS isn't that far-fetched imo, considering Aqua looks kind-hearted.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
She's kind hearted, that doesn't mean she will protect someone who just tried to kill her.

As I've mentioned in the first paragraph, I believe Aqua may defend DS if he's considered human and have a mere possibility of being saved or something. But then again, it depend on the character of DS. Was DS created? Was DS forced experiments on him? Or DS willingly allowed experiments on himself? If he has no will or behind that mask, he's a person who's under pain, then maybe Aqua would feel pity for him.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Here's a better question. Where did xemnas found aqua's armor? No mention of her armor in ansem reports so it must be after xehanort turned into a heartless and nobody that aqua's armor appeared. Xemnas 'created' the chamber of repose, but what is the chamber made out of?

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
im starting to think aqua is going to be a being with pure light.
it seems very possible. she is kind and cares for her friends

also, in the trailer when Terra tells aqua about MX chasing those beings, aqua touches her chest, and then the scene changes

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
There is three case here. If the DS, to her, is nobody, then no. She won't protect him from an enraged Terra, I don't see why in this case. She wants DS to go down along with MX.

Second, if she grow sad for DS during the game, or worst if the DS is a long lost friend or something like that, then maybe. But this is under the assumption Terra would focus on attacking the DS and not MX, what I think is impossible so immediately rules out this possibility. If Terra attacks DS & MX, then Aqua wouldn't protect the DS. She tries to defeat him and then she saves him when her friend succeeds to take him down, it would be ridiculous.

Third, on the other hand if Terra succeeds to take them down and just go on a sadistic stance keeping to make suffer the DS, then she may defend him, even if he is nobody to her, because leaving Terra doing this would be going down to a cruelty level I cannot see her kind of character accepting.

DynaxXIIIII

Or maybe she just ends up fighting Terra for whatever reason (He does appear to change at the end of the movie- it would make a great twist), and what little memory DS had as Xeahnort, he only thought she was protecting him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back