• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

an ansem theorie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Night Shadow

i think he is, or rather was a kbm. riku didnt get his 2nd keyblade untill he fused w/him, so maybe the heartunlocker was ansem keyblade. he also says in his reports that he found the heart of his world, so im guessing the door was open, and come on people, who just stumbles upon an open door to their world? the reason i think he dosnt use it is because before he took over riku his body wasnt phisicaly existan or whatever (the best way i can think of desribing it is if you watch stargat sg1, hes like anubis and needs a shell, not that rikus a shell but its better than a cloak i guess)

this last peice isnt realy evidence but it sure dosnt hurt: kbm's are seen as either sages or harbringers of evil, ansem, at one piont or another was considerd both

tell me what you think

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Night Shadow said:
i think he is, or rather was a kbm. riku didnt get his 2nd keyblade untill he fused w/him, so maybe the heartunlocker was ansem keyblade. he also says in his reports that he found the heart of his world, so im guessing the door was open, and comeon people, who just stumbles upon an open door to their world? the reason i think he dosnt use it is because before he took over riku his body wasnt phisicaly existan or whatever (the best way i can think of desribing it is if you watch stargat sg1, hes like anubis and needs a shell, not that rikus a shell but its better than a cloak i guess)

this last peice isnt realy evidence but it sure dosnt hurt: kbm's are seen as either sages or harbringers of evil, ansem, at one piont or another was considerd both

tell me what you think

Ansem was NEVER a KBM. If he were, he would've a ready found a way to bring destruction upon the worlds. Besides, he couldn't possess a keyblade because you need to be a whole person: heart, body and soul to posses one. The only way Ansem "got" a keyblade was to inhabit a body and soul, and since Kairi was able to go inside Sora, Ansem (i guess) found a way to inhabit Riku's, by convincing him to open his heart to the darkness. Using the 6 princesses of the heart, he was able to forge a Keyblade of Lost Hearts, giving him and Riku a keyblade, but when Sora unlocked Kairi and his own heart, somehow he released the other 6 hearts, destroying the keyblade.

The only reason he "stumbled" uoon the door to his world was because the door was already open, the heartless opened the world core (correct me if i'm wrong pls.) I guess....

So, the keyblade was only made from 6 of the 7 hearts of the princesses of the hearts. Ansem was NEVER, i repeat NEVER a keyblade master. He doesn't have the soul or body for it either.

Night Shadow

one could probably asume he had a body of his own at one point weather it was in a good enugh condition is up in the air but i bet he had one i dont realy see what the princesses of heart have to do with it but yes the keyblade did disapear , witch would be why he didnt use it later when ansem had compleat comtrol, like i said who just stumbles upon an open door to their world.

i do belive that was all of your problems in order kaizer

Twilight power

Ansem Was Never a keyblade master you need a strong heart mind body and soul since he didnt have his own soul he coudlnt possibly be one but once he possesed riku he had a soul and mind and then used 6 outr of the 7 princesses of hearts to make one but the blade destoryed once sora freed kairis heart and all the princesses hert destoyred the blade

Banned
Twilight power said:
Ansem Was Never a keyblade master you need a strong heart mind body and soul since he didnt have his own soul he coudlnt possibly be one but once he possesed riku he had a soul and mind and then used 6 outr of the 7 princesses of hearts to make one but the blade destoryed once sora freed kairis heart and all the princesses hert destoyred the blade

Exactly. Man is he ignorant

okay, this is to NS:

He did have a body of his own. He started to do experimentations with the shadows underneath his castle and discovered that they multiplied. He followed a stray heartless in to the deepest part of the castle and found a strange door, it wasn't locked, so he went in. He found a large amount of energy, and found the walls of the worlds disappating. Yada yada yada...then he set off to a journey to find the princesses and the keybladers. Then he cast off his body and gave himself to the darkness. (rather rough summary :p) That tells you that if he were a keyblade master, he would've never bothered to find Sora, because then he would've been a KBM already, but since he isn't...

The princesses of the heart were usedto make the KB, the KB you say already belonged to Ansem, but since he's not a KBM, it's not his...

And to answer your question, "who just stumbles upon an open door to their world"?

Sora and Kairi stumbles upon the open door, when they both entered the secret place and found the unlocked door to the heart of DI

Ansem found the unlocked door...

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Night Shadow said:
i think he is, or rather was a kbm. riku didnt get his 2nd keyblade untill he fused w/him, so maybe the heartunlocker was ansem keyblade. he also says in his reports that he found the heart of his world, so im guessing the door was open, and come on people, who just stumbles upon an open door to their world? the reason i think he dosnt use it is because before he took over riku his body wasnt phisicaly existan or whatever (the best way i can think of desribing it is if you watch stargat sg1, hes like anubis and needs a shell, not that rikus a shell but its better than a cloak i guess)

tell me what you think

*Ansem is not and WAS NEVER a keyblade master :)
*Just because one finds a door....does not mean that it is open. And anyone could stumble upon an open door. But, It wasn't open. Doors to world's seem as if they are closed.
*A Keyblade master is seen as one who is strong at heart.

kingdomhearts248

Website
www.freewebs.com
If ansem was a keyblade master hed have a strong heart. Do you thing a guy who plunged his heart into darkness is good? The same reason with sora and riku. When riku on destiny islands where going into darkness, Riku chose darkness over light and sora chose light over darkness

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Actually, yes, people who fall to darkness still carry light. They need it for true existence within darkness. But yes, to plunge into darkness one's light has been tainted, so Ansem could not be a Keyblade master. It changes under different circumstances though. ;)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Another thing that has yet to be brought up is:

If he was a keyblade master, then why was it new information when the king came to Hollow bastion and told ansem about it? Why did ansem not talk about having a keyblade in his reports if it was asuch a vital component to his experiments? Don't you think that you would include it in your journal or diary if you had some strange dream about choosing paths and overcoming darkness in some dream where you were fighting strange creatures on some stainglass pillar?

And, just to say this one more time if it didn't sink in enough...

The heart unlocker was born of the six captive princesses hearts! It's blantantly obvious, because when it's destroyed, it actually turns into the six hearts, and leon actually tells you that it was after you beat the behemoth in the Holow bastion keyhole.

Banned
Themuffinman said:
The heart unlocker was born of the six captive princesses hearts! It's blantantly obvious, because when it's destroyed, it actually turns into the six hearts, and leon actually tells you that it was after you beat the behemoth in the Holow bastion keyhole.

I told you guys too about how it was created and how it was destroyed too! :p
LOL Jokes.

I just hope that Night Shadow gets it...

RikuOfDarkness

Themuffinman is right. I think having a keyblade is something that he'd mention in his reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back