• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

An anime world in KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards

If you could add an anime world in KH3, which of course won't happen, but imagining doesn't hurt, which would it be?

Let your imagination flow! Let go of "this doesn't fit the series" or "that will never happen", just imagine ~~

I'd say an Attack on Titan world would be amazing in terms of environment. The player could use some kind of Flowmotion to just fly around there, attacking Heartless and Titans in a totally different, epic way.
My second option: a... Kill la Kill world! Not because of the nakedness (even though that would be something if you think about the right characters :> ) but because of the EPIC opponents the player could face. Think about fighting Satsuki alongside Ryuko. Using a cool Reaction hinting at scissors cutting Life Fibers. And the music, ohh, that rock music.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I would like Madoka Magica (lol). Or even Dragonball (Z|GT).
It is not really an anime, but Avatar: The Last Airbender would be great! :D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Samurai Flamenco. The show is crazy, Kingdom Hearts is crazy, Masayoshi and Sora are similar character types and would get along, and maybe Sora's own mental break will be just as eventful as Masayoshi's.

Anagram

Banned
Kill la Kill, Mushishi (please for all that is holy), Durarara, Baccano, Dragon Ball (when Goku is young before everything was planet buster), Ergo Proxy, Outlaw Star and most importantly of all RWBY.

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
I would like Madoka Magica (lol). Or even Dragonball (Z|GT).
It is not really an anime, but Avatar: The Last Airbender would be great! :D

Why do I have the feeling a Madoka Magica world would have similarities with Atlantica? Perhaps because of all the happy dancing and spinning around in fabulous ways
An Avatar world would indeed be awesome, but only if it would let me keep my keyblade in hand while performing smexy bender moves xD

Samurai Flamenco. The show is crazy, Kingdom Hearts is crazy, Masayoshi and Sora are similar character types and would get along, and maybe Sora's own mental break will be just as eventful as Masayoshi's.

That anime IS crazy. This image is stuck in my head:
since there are those "Power Rangers", which are red, pink, blue, black and green.....................
Red would be Sora, obviously, Pink = Kairi, Blue = Riku, Black = Vanitas and Green = Ventus
but no, I'm not going deeper into this crazy, spontaneous vision xD
that aside, I don't know what to think about this anime. I really don't know. I'm more confused than I am sad or amused, I can't get it out of my head

DragonBall, of course. I wouldn't stand for any other.

Just how amazing would it be to cast a Kamehameha with Son Goku as some kind of Reaction command?
and then Super Saiyan Sora would be really just Roxas...with longer hair... OR Cloud!

Kill la Kill, Mushishi (please for all that is holy), Durarara, Baccano, Dragon Ball (when Goku is young before everything was planet buster), Ergo Proxy, Outlaw Star and most importantly of all RWBY.

...Mushishi? *looks up on google images* WHAT AMAZING ART. HOLY WATERCOLOR. WHAT IS THIS??
ozlovecrazyplz.gif

....................An Ergo Proxy world would scare me. A lot. Seems like the perfect place to meet Vincent Valentine though xD oh wait, there's already a Vincent, oh well
argh, still didn't get time to see RWBY, but I will get there!! ;w;

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
since there are those "Power Rangers", which are red, pink, blue, black and green.....................
Red would be Sora, obviously, Pink = Kairi, Blue = Riku, Black = Vanitas and Green = Ventus

Speaking of KH "Power Rangers" I'm just gonna leave this here:

[video=youtube;Hnk6i8oBabg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hnk6i8oBabg[/video]

...:biggrin:

As for Anime/Manga crossovers with KH,

Sailor Moon, as Usagi has some great similarities to Sora and all the Sailor Scouts (and their also mostly female villains) could help greatly balancing out the gender ratio of the mostly sausage-fest that is the KH cast.
Plus, Sailor Galaxia makes an awesome light based villainess.

Code Geass, let one of the hammy Xehanorts like i.e. Xemnas shout "ALL HAIL BRITANNIA" for all that's worth it.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
one piece. luffy and sora's friendship would be legendary.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Interesting idea. I'd have to go with DBZ of course! Good story villains you can fight. I'd want a secret boss to be Janemba and a Z-Sword keyblade with a "Mystic" form or abilities.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Why do I have the feeling a Madoka Magica world would have similarities with Atlantica? Perhaps because of all the happy dancing and spinning around in fabulous ways

Until shit hits the fan and everybody experiences nothing but sorrow...

that aside, I don't know what to think about this anime. I really don't know. I'm more confused than I am sad or amused, I can't get it out of my head

Yeah, that's Samuenco for you...It's been months and I'm still digesting it.

But yeah. I can totally see Sora and Masayoshi out on the street fighting crime and aliens or monsters or mutants or...whatever. Kairi and Mari would become a frightening duo like holy crap. Goto and Riku would get dragged along and secretly love it.

Then everybody has a mental breakdown. FUN.

...Mushishi? *looks up on google images* WHAT AMAZING ART. HOLY WATERCOLOR. WHAT IS THIS??
ozlovecrazyplz.gif

WATCH IT. Best anime you'll ever watch. Very beautiful and haunting all at once. And the music for the series is gorgeous. The manga is also a beautiful experience.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Square=Enix's own manga/anime are technically viable, right? they could use Full Metal Alchemist or Soul Eater I guess.

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
Speaking of KH "Power Rangers" I'm just gonna leave this here:

[video=youtube;Hnk6i8oBabg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hnk6i8oBabg[/video]

As for Anime/Manga crossovers with KH,

Sailor Moon, as Usagi has some great similarities to Sora and all the Sailor Scouts (and their also mostly female villains) could help greatly balancing out the gender ratio of the mostly sausage-fest that is the KH cast.
Plus, Sailor Galaxia makes an awesome light based villainess.

Code Geass, let one of the hammy Xehanorts like i.e. Xemnas shout "ALL HAIL BRITANNIA" for all that's worth it.

Trying to eat my soup while watching that video totally doesn't work xD I burst into laughter (I forgot how to english well today) that video is just too much, but I love it for soe reason lol
A Code Geass world would be soooo dramatic! argh!
dunno why, but I think Sora would feel very awkward around all the Sailor girls. Oh, did I say Sora? Even better: RIKU. Riku would get totally awkward xD

I'd actually like to have Rurouni Kenshin in there somewhere. Any excuse to have Richard Epcar speak to himself would be priceless.

[[["Ansem - Seeker of Darkness: Foolish man. DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO I AM?

Hiko Seijuro: An idiot apprentice."
]]]

Square. Make this happen. Like, NOW. This is brilliant!!!!

Then everybody has a mental breakdown. FUN.

Nuuuu, I think I couldn't handle a broken Sora, well, as broken as THAT would mean ; o ;

Square=Enix's own manga/anime are technically viable, right? they could use Full Metal Alchemist or Soul Eater I guess.

Soul Eater has great characters, the dialogues possible here are something amazing to imagine, hmmm

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I'm surprised no one mentioned Bakuman yet. We could have a flashback where we see Riku interacting with Saiko and Shujin and having them talk about how they are going to change the world of manga alongside Azuki Miho who is trying to make it into the voice acting business and calling themselves Ashirogi Muto. We can then see a moment where Riku tries to have a parallel of Ashirogi Muto where he convinces them that he can write an awesome story, Namine can draw the story and DiZ can be a voice actress.

*hears crickets chirping*

OK, I'll go with something else.

Anyway, I'd like to see Yu Yu Hakusho in there somewhere. Seeing Sora interacting with Yusuke would make for some hilarious banter.

Cowboy Bebop would be another really awesome idea. I can imagine a few scenarios where Sora and co. interact with some of the characters, especially Ed.

Also, continuing on my vein for Rurouni Kenshin:

Xemnas: CCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDD FFFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO I AM?

Hiko Seijuro: Another idiot Apprentice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back