• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

An anime world in KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anagram

Banned
Speaking of KH "Power Rangers" I'm just gonna leave this here:

[video=youtube;Hnk6i8oBabg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hnk6i8oBabg[/video]

...:biggrin:
I'm laughing so hard but there is so much nostalgia. Such a strange feeling. lmao

Also, continuing on my vein for Rurouni Kenshin:
Xemnas: CCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDD FFFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO I AM?

Hiko Seijuro: Another idiot Apprentice.
Your ideas get more beautiful!

Oops, forgot to mention one particular world:
kh_mmd___too_good_to_be_real_by_justtj-d7yipx1.png

Dear shinigami there'd be no stopping him.

Last edited:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Square=Enix's own manga/anime are technically viable, right? they could use Full Metal Alchemist or Soul Eater I guess.
I think Soul Eater would be perfect. FMA is way too dark for KH though. I also thought of Black Butler, but, yeah, not good for KH either. lol

Most anime I enjoy wouldn't really fit in Kingdom Hearts, tbh. I can't really picture YuYu Hakusho or Sailor Moon, for example.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Square=Enix's own manga/anime are technically viable, right? they could use Full Metal Alchemist or Soul Eater I guess.

yeah... hate to say this because my ex is a big fan of this anime... black butler... but I don't think that would work for KH because it seems too dark... but if you ask me... a great anime world if you asked me would be...

TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'd say most of the Miyuzaki movies. Seeing SDG in the magical universes that Miyuzaki has created would be wonderful to see. The Bathouse from Spirited away, feudal japan from Mononoke, and the Moving castle from Howl's Moving Castle. So much potential.

Oh and Cowboy Bebop would be cool as well. Seeing Riku and Spike team up would be badass

Anagram

Banned
I'd say most of the Miyuzaki movies. Seeing SDG in the magical universes that Miyuzaki has created would be wonderful to see. The Bathouse from Spirited away, feudal japan from Mononoke, and the Moving castle from Howl's Moving Castle. So much potential.

This is probably the best idea anyone has posted so far. Just imagine what could be done with any one of those films alone.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Oops, forgot to mention one particular world:
kh_mmd___too_good_to_be_real_by_justtj-d7yipx1.png

Jesus Christ! That's totally not creepy at all! XD

Gundam... preferably Wing or Seed. Would love to zip around in mobile suits.

That'd be an awesome way to travel around the worlds, actually.

TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN!

THIS IS THE KEYBLADE THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!!!

Oh and Cowboy Bebop would be cool as well. Seeing Riku and Spike team up would be badass

Now THAT is an awesome idea!

Narxus

I would love to see FMA:B as a world in KH. I could just imagine the moves Ed and Al would have as Party members, not to mention the Limit Break they would do. I would love to see some Homunculus-based Heartless, not to mention a boss battle with Envy's true form would be epic

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
I think Soul Eater would be perfect. FMA is way too dark for KH though. I also thought of Black Butler, but, yeah, not good for KH either. lol

Most anime I enjoy wouldn't really fit in Kingdom Hearts, tbh. I can't really picture YuYu Hakusho or Sailor Moon, for example.

yeah... hate to say this because my ex is a big fan of this anime... black butler... but I don't think that would work for KH because it seems too dark..

Guys, what did I say right in the beginning of this thread? xD Just imagine, don't think about if it fits the KH universe or not, this is just what we would like to see interacting with the world of Kingdom Hearts >:'D and I myself said "Attack on Titan", that really goes well with KH, right? who cares, let's have fan fun imagining stuff
dummy.gif

That's indeed a brilliant idea ;w; I would love to explore the forest in Princess Mononoke and possibly meet the Spirit of the Forest... that creepy face is a boss fight itself without doing anything xD

I would love to see FMA:B as a world in KH. I could just imagine the moves Ed and Al would have as Party members, not to mention the Limit Break they would do. I would love to see some Homunculus-based Heartless, not to mention a boss battle with Envy's true form would be epic

Homunculus Heartless or creatures to fight... that would be a creepy experience xD but so cool... and you're so right about the Envy fight. First, we would fight Envy as the androgynous teen, and then ... *insert that's not even his final form pun here* gee, that would be epic and scary and dramatic

Last edited:

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
Most of the shows i enjoy are slice-of-life or drama and TBH i don't think shows like that would fit well into the KH universe. The best thing that would be good that hasn't already been said would have Kara no Kyoukai; criminal investigation, magic and a whole world to explore, though once again still to dark.

If i could pick a drama though Nagi no Asukara > Atlantica. That world would be beautiful.

MegaRay

Code Geass world would definitely be badass, it would be cool to fight Lancelot or the black knight.
Heck, ill start a petition now.

Other anime I'd pick is, SaO. I dont like the anime itself but the Vita game is amazing, and they have a great cast of characters. And they actually fit the KH universe XP

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Code Geass world would definitely be badass, it would be cool to fight Lancelot or the black knight.
Heck, ill start a petition now.

Other anime I'd pick is, SaO. I dont like the anime itself but the Vita game is amazing, and they have a great cast of characters. And they actually fit the KH universe XP

You'd find out how many Code Geass fans also love KH, I'm curious about it o.o
You got the SAO part right, this one does fit the series xD hmm, instead of putting SAO inside the KH universe, let's put KH inside the SAO universe and imagine... all of our KH character in moe-style... SAO is moe, after all. Sora and Riku in moe style. Roxas and Ventus in more style. Vanitas in moe style. Xemnas who fell in love with the moon in moe style
atnightplz.jpg

MegaRay

Haha, I like the idea of putting KH characters in SAO. Imagine the possibilities
Time to tweet Bamco/SE about this, oh and ill tell them to keep fanservices while their at it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back