• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

an addiction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Keep in mind this game never had much of a chance to introduce anything too new. This is the first KH game released that took place inbetween two previously played KH's, and the first KH where the ending was easily predictable. For example, had we played KH, KH2, Days, and CoM after that, you could just as easily bash CoM. On top of having generally the worst gameplay, it wouldn't have introduced anything new. We would have already seen all of the members in previous KHs. Let alone, if Days did introduce anything significantly new, many people would have been wondering where it was afterwards.

That's the main problem with Days, it's followed by KH2. With the little interaction Roxas has with Disney characters and such, you already have many fans screaming "WELL Y DUN DEY MENTION ROCKASS IN KH2!?!?!?!?". If the plot had gone much deeper, it would be slightly harder to argue against it.

But again, most of the plot of Days was supposed to be predictable even before playing it, though Xion's existance threw most of it off. They were able to throw her in with the explanation that everyone forgot about her, but it would have been too much to use that device again. Basically, if we'd never played KH2, you probably would have liked it more. Being a game inbetween already released games, there was only so much they could do.

I see your point, but in the end I believe it was not like previous KH games and I really don't like that, I prefer how other KH games are done. KH1, KH2, and COM, they all had their problems but I think they are all better than days. If Days was more like KH1, KH2, and COM I would have liked it more. That's my opinion.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
Game of the Year (DS)

ok folks i just got the game and i have yet to put it down! ive played since noon yestrday
its insane, and the best DS game ive played!

I'm one of the few people here that agrees with you.

Game of the Year (DS): Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.

I felt it had the best storyline in the series, an enjoyable combat system, and the multiplayer was a nice bonus.

Not to mention theater mode was to die for.

I highly recommend it.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
yes it was hard to put down and it was really good too..was playing it nonstop..

boo_shoe2000

It's pretty good but addicting? As if, not if you're playing alone. This is a game where you can say "I wish I had friends to play with" rather than "I'm gonna make this 100%". Good thing I have one.

Last edited:

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Its pretty fun, but multi-player is even more fun. But could've been even more fun, I agree with tiax over the panel system. But just going to missions and returning to base, knowing you're going to get your ass kicked by an easily identified "unknown" impostor kinda made it bland.

αsiя

space coke
Days was addicting the first 3 days but then I beat it
Sure i played it after to complete it 100%
I played it a couple of times in multiplayer but since I'm in vacation and the rest of my frinds are in school I've never had time to play with them

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Loved the game-play and missions, as well as certain scenes.

Not so much everything else, especially when it got to the wangsting.

gamer333

Website
www.geocities.com
The first time i played it, i played it like 10 hours straight and another 10 or so hours the next day. It felt worst than an addiction but i loved everymoment of it.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Some of these post are hilarious.

Anyways, Im having the hardest time playing this. It feels like a chore. As Im playing I always ask "when am I gonna start having fun?", after all thats what games are suppose to do. I play 15-30 minutes, I get bored, and look across my room to I realize I got more fun games on my DS and so I pop those in instead. And Im also planning on getting Chrono Trigger this weekend, so I probably wont pick up and finish this game till sometime next year.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
*Looks at signature* meh. I only played it till I finished it. Now it might be goin to gamestop!

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I remember being so addicted the first week, and refused to do my homework.
Now I barley play it :/

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
The storyline was better than the other games but the final battle wasn't anywhere close to being as challenging as the Kingdom Hearts games on the PS2. The game was addicting in the beggining though.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
I barely even touch my DS now. I wasn't really addicted with the game until I reached Day 300, everything else to me felt like a big filler leading to the main event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back