• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[AMV/MMD] Kingdom Hearts "Through Time"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Sora

Awards
Since this is the Digital Media thread, I'd thought to post my very first Kingdom Hearts MMD Video - in combination with amv editing because I lacked time. There were obviously things I wanted to change but - well, no time. But it was really fun to do nonetheless~ ^^

[video=youtube;sWaydNjlu4k]【MMD】Kingdom Hearts - YouTube[/video]

Btw, HD 720p is your best friend.

SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Awards
I rofled so hard at this. In a good way of course. You say it was fun to make I say it was fun to watch! It was obviously the dancing. Kinda like para para.

Gram

Banned
Awards
lol This was awesome, truly was fun to watch. I lol'd but it truly was in a good way, great job. 8'D

Lord Sora

Awards
Haha yeah seeing them dancing in itself is - quite something different you see than in the original games so It's pretty much to be expected lmao. But hey, thanks! :wink:

Shasta

Awards
This is your first MMD!? WOW, that's better than a lot of MMDs I have ever seen. I work with MMD sometimes and moving the bones around is a very tedious task in itself. Nice work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back