• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

America's Best Dance Crew

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
i have watched some of the previous season
the first episode of the new one

Quest, i think thats who they are, is awesome
but thats as much as i know

Reneeski

Those Ringmasters freak me out
No one's shoulder should pop out like that
Ever.

I knew those GOP guys were out from the beginning.
Can't believe Lil Mama cried.

Reneeski

I love making fun of people in the auditions.
But I missed the auditions this time around.
Ringmasters still gross me out

What's your opinion on the crews?

Blackcat

My favorite is the Quest Crew there the best ones on there i think.But i also like Dynamic Edition,very different than what the normal dance crews do.And i dont think the Ringmasters should even be on there for the fact this is a dance competition not "how many bones you can crack and break show."But w/e.

Last edited:

Reneeski

And i dont think the Ringmasters should even be on there for the fact this is a dance competition not "how many bones you can crack and break show."But w/e.

Thank you!

I like Quest Crew as well.
Dynamic Edition is awesome, tho i feel sorry for..Brandon is it? The only guy with four girls.
Team Millennia is weird now as rockers. I kinda liked them better when they were more Philippino based dancing

Reneeski

Beat something....
I can't remember their names either lol

We need another Jabbawokees.
Not masks and everything, but someone like them.
Someone awesome.

Blackcat

Beat something....
I can't remember their names either lol

We need another Jabbawokees.
Not masks and everything, but someone like them.
Someone awesome.

Beat freaks! Now I remember!

And I agree.

Yes definitly.The Jabbawokees were awesome.
Oh yeah and the Beat Freaks,I like them sooo much more than Fly Kicks.
Fly Kicks is just cheerleaders,but I do like their creativity with their clothes when they did their second dance on Thursday.

Thank you!

I like Quest Crew as well.
Dynamic Edition is awesome, tho i feel sorry for..Brandon is it? The only guy with four girls.
Team Millennia is weird now as rockers. I kinda liked them better when they were more Philippino based dancing

Your welcome. :) :)

For Brandon? Yes I do too.But then again some guys would think its a plus to be around girls all the time.
Especially when you warm up and do your strecthes.Trust me since im a dancer.
And team Millennia is going to go next i think.They just dont excite me with their dancing.

I know this isnt about ABDC but do you guys watch So You Think You Can Dance ?Or um that dancing show on Bravo?There both good shows but those judges are so much fun to dance with and they are great dance teachers.

Mynny

Doing pudding pudding exercises during the day, ro
No, it'll be Beat Freaks, Quest Crew, and those stepper dudes (4got their name) cuz they're all awesome.

I don't watch so you think you can dance anymore, but three ppl on ABDC right now used to be on so you think you can dance. Hok from quest crew, that other guy from quest crew whose name I don't remember, and Brandon.

Ringmasters did some choreography this week, but I still think they should've gone home. Although, team millenia wasn't as good as the other crews either so meh.

I was disappointed in Dynamic Edition's performance, Quest Crew was awesome especially when they were dancing like girls, it was entertaining. Beat Freaks were awesome, as always, and the stepper dudes definitely did their challenge to the fullest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back