• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Americans Are Dumb!!!Chaser War on Everything - America

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Uhh, hey, why don't you go ahead and race kangaroos and I'll be over here being a world super-power, lolkthxbai

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
sorry if you guys got offended..it was pretty funny though..even youve got to admit that Muffinman..and your come back was shit..

anyways..the whole point of the video is that us australians dont want to participate in the war..

Felix Chu

England..land of a thousand..somethings..
I don't think this is stupid, it's more disturbing. If someone came up to me and asked me to name a country that starts with U, I probably wouldn't know, but to not know that the UK uses the pound? Queen Elizabeth money? Come on...

But I think things like are usually the cause of media. We know most things about other country through the news and media, these people obvioulsy haven't been watching the news. That and the fact that people tend to freeze when someone comes up to them with a camera and a microphone.

But the triangle thing is unforgivable. I think that girl needs to be shot.

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
sorry if you guys got offended..it was pretty funny though..even youve got to admit that Muffinman..and your come back was shit..

Don't worry about Muffins. He's not American anyways. He's Canadian. I've got photographic evidence.

And that video was hilarious!

"Who won the Vietnam war?

Um... We did?"

You don't know how many Americans I've spoken to that ACTUALLY BELIEVE that they haven't lost a single war, and that America is all powerful. It's funny :).

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
lol..it was heaps funny about the prime minster thing And the positioning of the countries..

That guy was not the prime minister of australia and yet ppl said that they recognised him...and a guy thinks that north korea is where australia is on the globe

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I did not even get 3 minutes into the video. It was quite disturbing. But its a good way to sterotype Americans as a whole, yeah I'll be sure to remember that.:closedeyes: But me personaily does not give a poop about any religion, so I'd be confused about some of those things. But I would at least get 2 right from the religion category they presented.

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
OMG! I'm so ashamed! those people are idiots! Yes i agree, my country is full of morons. I'd rather live somewhere where most of the people actually have brains.

Denki-Kurai

i agree with you samantha16.
I was born and live in america and i feel stupid when ppl ask where im from and i have to answer:
"In this homophobic, racist, violent, place you call america."

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Glad I live in Canada.

D:<

WHAT RELIGION ARE BUDDHIST MONKS?
"Uhhh. . . Buddhist Monks. . . Buddhist Monks. . ."

Wow, those people suck so much.

Status