• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Americans Are Dumb!!!Chaser War on Everything - America

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Okay, you guys go ahead and live in other countries, thinking that America is just so bad, and everything in America is just so horrible, and then when you get to the countries you'll realize how good you had it in America

Yeah, there are stupid people in America. And know what? There are stupid people in Korea, and stupid people in the UK, and stupid people in Germany, and stupid people in Antarctica (...or...stupid penguins). America has a population of over 300 million people, so yeah there are stupid people there, just like there are stupid people all over the planet

You know what any news crews can do? They can go around and ask simple questions over and over again to strangers until they find someone who says a stupid answer, and then they cut out everything else out and just piece together all of the stupid answers, or they could go ahead and just pay people to say something stupid and pretend it's candid.

I could go to any country and ask questions, and then just pick out which answers were stupid enough to show on TV and say 'lulz, u r teh stupidz!1".

I'm embarassed to have imbeciles like you in my country, feel free to leave

Last edited:

Denki-Kurai

It's okay from time to time but its normal for ppl to want to leave.
If you were a bird in a cage wouldnt you want to go out and see the world other than you rusty old diry cage(so to speak).

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Uhh, yeah, if that Bird's 'cage' is a penthouse suite, and the 'outside' he wants to explore is a Motel

Last edited:

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Yeah, like I said before, its a good way to sterotype Americans as a whole... Its like saying all those of Arabic decent had something to do with 9/11.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
well to be fair while i find this show hilarious im sure if they sent interviewers to frankston (the worst place in Australia) the answers would be a hell of alot stupider

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
The Chasers are a lot more smarter than to just do "lulz teh americanz r stoopid" segments. With something like this, I'm inclined to think that it's a satire in and of itself. The Chasers are more "lulz at 'professional journalism'" and "lulz at modern politics".

Like most people here have said right off the bat, with selective editing these are the results you'll get. So while on pure surface value it's funny, they're more than likely trying to put out a message of not believing everything the news puts forth to you in the light it's shown.

But honestly, who the hell is gullible enough to think that Mt. Rushmore is in Brisbane?

Ryu

an obscene gesture
You'd think that making fun of rednecks would get old eventually.

But it never does.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Okay..hey..this is an australian comedy show called chasers

We prove how dumb americans are..its so freakin funny

YouTube - Chasers War On Everything - Americans

:thumbup:

Sorry if you guys got offended..it was just so funny..i didnt mean that all americans are dumb..just those people

yes lets go question the stupidest people in america and put it on tv! o ya great idea... maybe we should do it to austrialia, or just NUKE THE CRAP OUT OF IT!

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
yes lets go question the stupidest people in america and put it on tv! o ya great idea... maybe we should do it to austrialia, or just NUKE THE CRAP OUT OF IT!
You my friend, just missed the whole joke.

And proved the very thing the original joke set out to do.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The Chasers are a lot more smarter than to just do "lulz teh americanz r stoopid" segments. With something like this, I'm inclined to think that it's a satire in and of itself. The Chasers are more "lulz at 'professional journalism'" and "lulz at modern politics".

Like most people here have said right off the bat, with selective editing these are the results you'll get. So while on pure surface value it's funny, they're more than likely trying to put out a message of not believing everything the news puts forth to you in the light it's shown.

But honestly, who the hell is gullible enough to think that Mt. Rushmore is in Brisbane?

Yeah, I don't see anything at fault with what the Chasers are doing, I saw a lot of their segments awhile ago and thought they were hilarious, what I have a problem with is how people take their segments and use it as 'ulz Amrkahnz r so stupidz lawlz!11" on something that was obviously fabricated as satirical comedy

So yeah, I don't have a probem with the Chaser show, I mean hell we have things like that over here (Jon Stewart, Seven Colbert, etc. and we all love them), I just don't like how people take it. I mean seriously, look through the youtube comments on the video 'LOLZ NO WONDERZ DEY IZ STUPIDZ" and "OMGWTFLOLZ AMERIKA Y DON'T U JUST GO DIEZ AND TEH WURLD WUYD BE BETAR!1!", and "WTF IF I HADZ NUEKZ I WOUYLD KILLZ AWL OV AMERIKAZ AND DEN LAFFZ"

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
Thats all the US can do...start another war..australia is like one of the only reliable allies the US have got now...

The whole point of this video was, well, one of the points was to tell the australian government to stop sending troops to help america..why should we send troops where the general US public cant recognise the face of our PM when we are advertised to a ****head named George Bush..

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Yeah, I don't see anything at fault with what the Chasers are doing, I saw a lot of their segments awhile ago and thought they were hilarious, what I have a problem with is how people take their segments and use it as 'ulz Amrkahnz r so stupidz lawlz!11" on something that was obviously fabricated as satirical comedy

So yeah, I don't have a probem with the Chaser show, I mean hell we have things like that over here (Jon Stewart, Seven Colbert, etc. and we all love them), I just don't like how people take it. I mean seriously, look through the youtube comments on the video 'LOLZ NO WONDERZ DEY IZ STUPIDZ" and "OMGWTFLOLZ AMERIKA Y DON'T U JUST GO DIEZ AND TEH WURLD WUYD BE BETAR!1!", and "WTF IF I HADZ NUEKZ I WOUYLD KILLZ AWL OV AMERIKAZ AND DEN LAFFZ"
Well that's part of the appeal of their humour. It has depth enough for smart people and on pure face value it has lulz for stupid people.

Someone going "america shud nuk itslf" is just as bad as someone going "BOMB TEH IRAQIS". It exposes ignorance on both parts. You and I have something we can both be ashamed of from this video.

Now for another "lulz americans r stoopidz" video:
YouTube - Chasers War on Everything - Iraq war09/05/07

xD

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com
the only thing with these shows is that i know just about everyone i know isn't that stupid. at worst, they might have a slow moment, as everyone does.

the people they picked up in show really, REALLY seem unrealisitcally retarded. You have those highly opinionated old people who don't care, and people who don't actually follow whats going on.

I love how the guy gives you a multiple choice answer so that you have to pick something ridiculous anyway. steering people with words for the win!

its basically like finding all the noobs on this forum, then putting it on a sight to say how retarded KHinsider is. Its not really all that funny, it if anything is more insulting, and continues more ingorance across the world. Of course, people will continue to insist that americans are ignorant, but you know what, I think if i went down to australia, or all these other countries, i bet i could dig up more retarded people. the average person here would know.

I understand that they are trying to be funny and i bet the show is great, but again, the pictures that people seem to think about americans just are not realisitc when it comes to the people i see and live with everyday, and certainly not me. If they don't want to be in the war, calling america dumb is not the way to do it.

thos other segments are pretty funny.

Last edited:

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Star Wars Is based on a true story. True or False?

True

This is extremely hilarious, and I don't care who you are. I"m American, hell I'm Texan the redneck capital.This is probably just video editing, but if you're American and you didn't laugh at this you are as stupid as the people in this vid.

omg_superman

LULZ XD AMERICANS r St00pid.
LULZ XD THE CHASERS ARE ST00pid to lolololololol.

There is a line, funny. and just plain stupid.
Those of you who live in Australia may know of the Bra Boys. Who are a "brotherhood" that currently reside at Maroubra Beach on Australia's East Coast. They are a tight knit tough bunch who have already had one murder and numerous assaults pinned on them.
Teh CHASERS thought a gret idea would be to put on fake tattoos worn by one of the most notorious members of the Bra Boys, WEARING A BRA!...
But thats funny...
I not stupid.

But walking in and stealing "WARNING. SECURITY CAMERA'S IN USE" signs, and walking out again.
And were stopped only ONCE.
Funny lololololol XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back