• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

American version of 358/2 will be released on September 29, 2009.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rpbunny

Amazon.com: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days: Nintendo DS: Video Games

This item will be released on September 29, 2009.

According to Amazon.com and Play-Asia.com the North American Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days release date has been delayed until September 2009. Amazon states that the realease date is the 29th of September and Play-Asia simply says September 2009. EBgames hasn't changed their website's release date as of yet but with two reliable sources it's very safe to say that North America will have to wait a month more for 358/2 to make it's way to the United States and Canada.

Xango99

umm...why would you think this is official? I pray yo God that it doesnt come out THAT LATE!!!! hopefully it is an estimate! PLEASE NO!!! I was really expecting this to come out late august!

Xango99

even if it is another month later, this is not an official date..so why are you people already assuming it is September? SE has not announced it and no official source has announced it either..someone help me here?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I can't say I'm surprised. Blah. Another month. :/

Xango99

that is the thing AquaVenTerra, do we have PROOF that the game actualy comes out september 29????? you are just basing it off a website which could be wrong or right!! Why are people treating this like the gospel truth? I know it is posible for it to come out in September but that is NOT official!!!

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
And it might as well be an official release date, it's just a month. :/ You can wait, or if you can't, too bad.

Like AVT101 says, it's just a month late. Take my... helpful advice, occupy yourself with another game... or a hobby. I'd say games.

There are a lot of Gems out there and trust me, it will fly by. I bought a lot of games on the cheap and completed them. And yes, some of them were... shit. But some were great and it does fill the gap. Fallout 3 fits my gap excellenty as it's just a game I love to play over and over again. I think I'll still be playing it when 358/2 Days is released.

Moral is: There are other worthy games that can fill the gap.

Xango99

although, it does make you wonder why a handheld game like this, with more technology would come out later than the kh2 did >_>

Kh2 was released 3 months after its Japan release...COM was released1 month after its Japan release...so why are they taking longer with this game?

I will only understand if they use the time to add wifii to the US release, then I would be more content...hopefully we get wifii, because promoting a game for its multiplayer and no wifii is plain ridiculous.

Awards
that is the thing AquaVenTerra, do we have PROOF that the game actualy comes out september 29????? you are just basing it off a website which could be wrong or right!! Why are people treating this like the gospel truth? I know it is posible for it to come out in September but that is NOT official!!!

When sites give a game a placeholder release date, the date is usually the first/last day of the month (ie August 31st). Now all of a sudden Amazon changes the release date to a specific day, September 29th. It's a pretty good indicator that the date is accurate.

Also, extra punctuation doesn't make your point come across any clearer.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's rather disappointing. Waiting a month into school is dreadful. Oh, well. Hopefully when I get my DS in July there will be other games (TWEWY?) that can occupy me.

Xango99

whatever Graceful Assasin, I was rushing when I was typing, BUT you still got my point, either way!

And can you tell me how Amazon would have gotten thisn "accurate" release date? why would you believe them when the date hasnt even been mentioned in official press release, magazines or SE...that is how the other games release were announce.

Eitherway, we will see in the end, which date is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back