• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

American Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessDaisy

Yeah You're probably right about that one. Maybe the woman one picked up the other one. Someone suggested there were three people. I'll have to watch it again. Sora got his, Riku got his and then Kairi picked up the other, maybe.

zexion_org_xii

the three knights are not sora or riku...or even mickey...there is an article that came out a few days ago and they ask nomura who are these knights...and he said that they are new charactors that havent been in any of the games...so thinking that its sora or riku...its wrong...but it is a mistery on who they are...

sepheroth1

we should come up with a name for this secret ending cause calling it secret ending is getting old

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
zexion_org_xii said:
the three knights are not sora or riku...or even mickey...there is an article that came out a few days ago and they ask nomura who are these knights...and he said that they are new charactors that havent been in any of the games...so thinking that its sora or riku...its wrong...but it is a mistery on who they are...
I don't think we are talking about the same thing but i heard before that he had already had names of the three knights

zexion_org_xii

Neo Nobody said:
I don't think we are talking about the same thing but i heard before that he had already had names of the three knights
yes he had names...and he always said that he was giving them faces...but they are not charactors from the past three games..

RikusGirl55

PrincessDaisy said:
Is that true that you don't have to have the journal done in Proud mode to see the ending?
right, you don't have to do the journal if your playing on proud.

The Penguinator

Nero said:
Not yet, the minigames are what kills me because by the time i finished the game i pretty much already filled out the Journal 88%. But the trash mash minigame is impossible to beat with the Jiminy Objective. my record is like 28 swings and it asks for 6! That's what's making me mad about KH2 the game is easy as hell to beat but hard if you actually want to accomplish anything!

Take off all your finishers and combo pluses. Equip Fenrir and a negative combo. Push the boxes together, and do the combo move. If you did it right, you should flip in the air and slam the keyblade down. It should break most of them. Its actually really easy :D

HeartbreakOne

it looks like its at the future and everyone died and people found a way to use keyblades. BBOOOOMM WAR!! and finaly they use armor

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
fantasygurl1227 said:
Those knights are the coolest!!! I was like this when i first saw it :eek:, and stayed like that for 5 minutes, then I just sat there confused as ever :confused:
~sorry i double posted~

are you serious they look like something that would come up in a power rangers show!

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
Chaos-Shadow said:
are you serious they look like something that would come up in a power rangers show!

lol that is exactly what i thought at first. i had to download it cause i havent completed the journal yet and im like did i download the wrong thing lol

Blindfolded-Unknown

211th to ever join! WHERE DID ALL MY POSTS GO! Stu
Yeah, I saw the secret ending. But, as many others have noticed I've noticed that only the three keyblade in the ground in the middle of the feild of Keyblades have chains. The first knight it shows you doesn't have a chain and then when it shows your a few from the field they don't have chains either? Could this mean they are fake?

sennarc

okay, I keep having problems with the paradox cups. For some reason I can't get 1300 points in Cerberus paradox. Anyone have any tips to help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back