• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

American Idol

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Can't believe there's so topics on this already x_x

Anyone else watch this show? I watch it every single week, love it. My favorite show besides Lost =P

Use this topic to discuss who you want to win this season. IMO, Chris Daughtry, FTW. Did anyone see his Walk the Line performance? Incredible. Turned a 50's style song into his own style/rock-ish version. Completely awesome.

T

tux_

Chris Daughtry better win. He is amazing, and his Walk the Line performance was awesome. He shouldn't be on American Idol, he should be a major artist already.
Oh, and the dumb blonde chick makes me laugh alot =/

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Whether Chris wins American Idol or not, he'll definitely be recording albums. Previous runner ups from other seasons also did that, and I believe in an entertainment magazine stated that Chris already had offers from bands, so hopefully we'll see more of him.

Randy and Simon didn't think his vocals were the best he'd done during Walk the Line, but it was my favorite performance of his anyway.

And Kellie Pickler makes me laugh too xD She has an accent like mine. Stfu, I'm southern :/

jk4eva

Chris is a hot one... as said by Randy himself. xP Loved that performance too. <3

Just like MegaFlare said, even if he doesn't win, he will most definitely have a big career waiting for him. I can't help but admire him for his talent, and each week I'm eager to see what he'll perform next and how he makes it his own. ^^

I want him to succeed, but if not him, I think Mandisa or Paris will most likely take the win.

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Close call between Mandisa and Chris. I prefer Chris' songs, but Mandisa can sing just about anything. I predict the last two will be them.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I agree, I think Chris is going to win it this year.. but I think Katharine is going to be the runner-up. I'm really happy Kevin finally went home, though. His voice is horrible ^^;

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I'm not a huge fan of American Idol, but I saw one 16 year old sing "I'm changing" and she was amazing!

I honestly want her to win, she was so good. BUt I did hear Chris once, and he was pretty good.

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
MegaFlare said:
Can't believe there's so topics on this already x_x

Anyone else watch this show? I watch it every single week, love it. My favorite show besides Lost =P

Use this topic to discuss who you want to win this season. IMO, Chris Daughtry, FTW. Did anyone see his Walk the Line performance? Incredible. Turned a 50's style song into his own style/rock-ish version. Completely awesome.

Did they make a new season of it? Heh, I never knew about it..You go Simon!

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
baka ushi said:
I agree, I think Chris is going to win it this year.. but I think Katharine is going to be the runner-up. I'm really happy Kevin finally went home, though. His voice is horrible ^^;

Amen. I wasn't a huge fan of his voice, I wanted him to get voted off last week, but alas: he made it 1 more week. Simon was right, he gets the granny vote.

Chihiro

&#9734; birth by sleep;
I think Chris or Mandisa have the best shot at winning...they are the most talented and show the most emotion when singing. I was really disappointed about who went home yesterday (3/22/06) because no offense, Bucky is really bad and I just don't understand why he's still there o_O "Chicken Little" did a pretty bad performance, but vocally, he beats Bucky any day of the week. I just don't understand.

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
I like Bucky much better than Kevin, too ^-^

Bucky's 50's choice of song was perfect for him, and he sang it good.

Kevin's was... boring and slow ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back