• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

american football

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Subtly Inspiring
just a lot of personal portraiture. not sure how much interest there is in any of this anymore

9328819720_af8e9fa148_z.jpg

10147095286_8174062dcc_z.jpg

10146947974_0ff03de185_z.jpg

10395123003_266810636f_z.jpg

10393089623_22948c0063_z.jpg

10393086203_400ce42b64_z.jpg

and a little video i shot. the talent it her's, not mine in this. still, it's something

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
These are seriously beautiful, and so is she. The first one is kind of hypnotic, but my favorite one has to be the one with the playground tube.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
The photo of the playground tube is a favorite of mine. I like the way the lights shines on the tube, giving it a more playful and natural look. Perhaps something along the lines of mischief too? I also like the photo beneath it. Looks almost as if it were, a photo being taken outside near a streetlamp, or maybe a scene in a movie. I have an over active imagination but, these are outstanding.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Truly beautiful, their all great but there's something about that tube.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
The tube is pretty great. I like the first one with the artwork a lot as well. What was used to achieve the effect in that one as far as camera/settings/filters go?

I really liked the music video too. Genuinely enjoyed the guitar playing and song in general. Good work. (And good on your friend who shot it.)

Pandas <3

Shawty

Awards
These shots are stunning, I personally love portraiture so I would love to see more of this. She's beautiful as well and has a great voice. My favorite shots have to be the last two, I love the lighting in both and the fragility of the last one, even though it's only a shot of her back it says more than that.

Very nice work.

Subtly Inspiring
The tube is pretty great. I like the first one with the artwork a lot as well. What was used to achieve the effect in that one as far as camera/settings/filters go?

I really liked the music video too. Genuinely enjoyed the guitar playing and song in general. Good work. (And good on your friend who shot it.)

Pandas <3

Thanks! I've been using the same camera set-up for years. A Canon EOS 60D with a 50mm f/1.8 lens. I don't use filters or anything of that effect, but that particular photo was shot at 320ISO f/1.8 1/80th sec (thank you Lightroom for that EXIF data cause I would've forgotten.) I also always shoot manual, so I guess that helps. Used a bounce flash pointed at the ceiling (Canon Speedlite 430EX). Not a lot work in post- I've got the RAW so I don't mind showing you before/after.

WEkzr0i.jpg

Only things done in Photoshop was a duplicated Screen overlay at 25% and a Selective Color adjustment layer.

5d7Jl4W.jpg

I absolutely don't mind showing off the RAWs to my work. Anything else, just ask!

These shots are stunning, I personally love portraiture so I would love to see more of this. She's beautiful as well and has a great voice. My favorite shots have to be the last two, I love the lighting in both and the fragility of the last one, even though it's only a shot of her back it says more than that.

Very nice work.

Again, thanks! There aren't many interesting things in my town so portraiture comes naturally. If you want you can check out my flickr. I don't update often at all. Considering starting a photoblog but I'm terrible at logging into things and whatever. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back