• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► American Experience Walt Disney

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knuxpyro56

I know that the biggest factor to KH is Disney. And we happen to love Disney Animated films thanks to one man, Walter Elias Disney. This past week PBS did an amazing 2 part, 4-hour Documentary on the man himself, celebrating his feats and discussing his faults.

[video=youtube;GPNOBBoZqIo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPNOBBoZqIo[/video]

So I would like to ask you guys how did Disney impact your life? Was it Films, TV, the Parks? What was it that made you love Disney as much as you do Today? and your thoughts on the film?

Last edited:

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Well, he impacted me primarily through his animated movies. They were the biggest risks and rewards of the company and they are what ultimately define Walt Disney Animation Studios. Disney Animation also gave life to Kingdom Hearts so there's that too.

As far as the documentary goes, can I watch it online by any chance?

Knuxpyro56

Check the PBS American Experience site, should have it. ITS REALLY GOOD. its about 3 1/2 hours.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
To me it was the theme parks and movies. Without them I wouldn't be too influenced in the world of Disney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back