• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Amazon Discount and Slip Cover for 358/2 Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Put the full image together, thanks Teiku. It's on the site now.

Am I the only one sorely disappointed with the bonus?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'm glad I went with Game-Stop. I need a KH-poster for my room, so it all works out. The cover is nice, though.

Apollo

Silver Member
I'm just going with Game stop. I don't even like the look of the sleeve.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Can someone post an image of the sleeve, I'm at the hospital, and its blocking a lot of the images in my email.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
A...cover...for the game case...

Oh yeah, definitely going with Gamestop

jfygik.png

Here you go Monkey

disneyboy20022

Well you'd be pretty surprised how many people like a sleeve for the Disney Movies... or as one forum member of Ultimate Disney calls them....DVD Condems...so this surpise of a sleeve doesn't really surprise me.....

UltimateDisney.com / DVDizzy.com Forum :: View topic - Disney Slip covers

and apparently theres a market for it on the forums....people even are selling Slipcovers by themselves even on ebay

UltimateDisney.com / DVDizzy.com Forum :: View topic - The Buying, Selling, and Trading Slipcover Thread

Also if you don't live near a gamestop apparently there is a shipping option for amazon for an extra $5.98 they have release date delivery...cheaper than 1 day shipping even

Shipping Speed:
Release-Date Delivery
Item(s) Subtotal: $33.99
Shipping & Handling: $5.98
Promotion Applied: -$5.00
-----
Total Before Tax: $34.97
Estimated Tax: $0.00
-----
Grand Total: $34.97

so for those wanting to get the game through amazon and want to play it on the same day....this is also an option....I am doing it because I might be traveling around the time the game is release so at least I will know while I am gone there will be Kingdom hearts game waiting for me when I get back

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
So they send me TWO Dissidia preorder through Amazon thingies, but they don't send me this? Harumph!

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Thought it was for the DS too...
At least we got to see what it was. Glad I already ordered at Gamestop.

mooseymoose

Slip covers for games and movies annoy me. What's the point if the cover and the game have the same exact image anyway? It's not like the game was one image and the slip cover was a completely different one. Then it might be slightly worth it.

AquaSunset21

The slip cover doesn't look bad...but it's kinda worthless. Especially since the game will just go in my DS case and the box just in a drawer where the rest of my DS games are and the only time I would touch the box would be when I'm getting the manual to read before I go play the games or to read when I'm bored...xD
Much rather prefer to get a poster from GameStop or something so that whenever I go in my room I can see that poster and be like "Ha ha...sweet." xD

Sora1915

Bronze Member
The slip cover doesn't look bad...but it's kinda worthless. Especially since the game will just go in my DS case and the box just in a drawer where the rest of my DS games are and the only time I would touch the box would be when I'm getting the manual to read before I go play the games or to read when I'm bored...xD
Much rather prefer to get a poster from GameStop or something so that whenever I go in my room I can see that poster and be like "Ha ha...sweet." xD
I already can do that cuz I bought 2 KH posters 2 weeks agao X3 I screamed in the middle of the store when I saw it and my sister flipped out on me XD Though I can't wait to have another :3

AquaSunset21

I already can do that cuz I bought 2 KH posters 2 weeks agao X3 I screamed in the middle of the store when I saw it and my sister flipped out on me XD Though I can't wait to have another :3

LMAO I could imagine myself doing that and then running across the store to see it closer. xD And I really need some KH posters...I only have FF right now. =/

Sora1915

Bronze Member
LMAO I could imagine myself doing that and then running across the store to see it closer. xD And I really need some KH posters...I only have FF right now. =/
I did run over too and I started like laughing uncontrollable out of joy at the counter and my sister started glarring at me xD And the guy probably thought I was nuts ^^; My mom found it entertaining....

I didn't even know they had them, there has barely been any KH merchandise and now suddenly they are making shirts and poster fo some reason....I had to use my school money to get them ^^ Not that I minded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back