• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Amazing!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

leonrocks

Has anyone seen after the credits in KH:COM of reverse rebirth

SPOILERS SPOILERS!!!

It shows pics of twilight town and BHK its amzing then it says some words i couldnt memorize 'em

ffx2_rpgmaster

OMG, I DID NOT KNOW THIS! THIS IS THE COOLEST THING EVER! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS NEW INFO! WOW, THIS IS MIND BLOWING! I NEVER THOUGHT THEY WHOULD SHOW THE BHK IN COM! OMG, THANKS AGAIN!

Seriously though, you are a stupid retard if you are telling us this. Hell, people have known this for more then 7 months! So basically, you are the slowest guy I have ever seen.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Yeah, i've already told you to shut up about criticising people for not knowing what you do ffx2 rpgmaster. Its not his fault, i only found this out a few days ago after completing R/R as well, so I actually praise leonrocks for posting this, it counts as a personal achievement for himself (or herself, I don't know - sorry) and people should recognize that people are just eager for others to recognize their achievements, not be slated because others have been there, done that and got the T-shirt before hand.

leonrocks

"...."

uhh...im sorry if....i caused problems i....didnt mean to its just it took me so long to ....beat ansem and just a couple days ago i did and wasnt sure so im sorry ill keep my mouth shut from now on...

KatChanSan

Hehe, I didn't know this, actually, because I only just got COM a few months ago, and I'm still in Twilight Town, and havn't even beaten the Riku Replica yet (Took me forever to get the right card to open the door, and now I just can't beat him..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back