• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Am i the...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
LordMune said:
Either that is a typo, or some sort of deep statement. I cannot figure out which.

You totally caught me dude...typo. XD

But it is alright to be that young, just don't act immature. Actually, that statement could serve for everyone.

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
monkeybutt is 3! lol but ya there is alot of teens (including me) on this forums and not
alot of 10 year olds because they probaly never played kh!

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
well i'm almost 13.... so i guess i'm still kinda a kid though i've seen quite a few my age.... i 've seen sum 10 yearolds don't worry.... ur notta alone

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
... Lots of my friends here are ten, nine, eleven, and twelve... =\

redrum33

Website
www.freewebs.com
DivineRoseKeeper said:
well i'm almost 13.... so i guess i'm still kinda a kid though i've seen quite a few my age.... i 've seen sum 10 yearolds don't worry.... ur notta alone
great! now i know.... im just another crazed kh fan thats younger than almost all the rest...

Last edited:

redrum33

Website
www.freewebs.com
yea, thats true but im not lying. im really ten. at first actually, i thought kh would be like the worst game ever, until my friend forced me into renting it. then we had to return it, then i bought it. so, i guess i didnt listen to the commercials very much.

~Life~

The old member
redrum33 said:
...only 10 year old on this site? i mean, i cant find any other person that isnt a tennager!(no offence)
Oh my i dint notice how old you were. WOW its great to you young ones intristed in KH!!!!!! Dont feel bad! and i havent seen another 10 year old.

~Life~

The old member
redrum33 said:
Yup and truely i thought you were older........you dont act like a 10 year old. Your more mature.. I should know my little brother is 10....... and he acts imature sometimes. Plus he doesnt even know how to type on the computer right. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back