• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

am i the only one?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
am i the only one who doesnt waste his time reading Nomura's interviews for insight on KH? i just stick with what the game tells me and nothing more, i dont need Nomura to tell me how to interpret the game.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
unfortunately, its becoming more and more of a necessity to read them though :/

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
i see people who use his interviews as references in conversation and it just enrages people because he will say something that contradicts something else he said. that just makes people mad, so i would rather just listen to the game, not him. the game is more interesting with mysteries anyways

Crystal

Silver Member
I did read some of the interview.
But some of the link seem broken >.>
I think interview explain something that didn't stated in game.

State

Awards
Kingdom Hearts series is the total opposite of the Chrono series. It's like asking someone to write of list of differences between George W. Bush and past Barack Obama.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
it just bugs me when people read them all and then argue about what nomura did and did not say.

it bugs me too. A lot. 'Specially that one member who constant feels the need to use the interviews.

I wish they just confirmed all this stuff in-game so that interviews wouldn't be necessary to prove whats what

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
^^That's the problem. There are so many actual relevant plot points that we miss out on if we don't pick it up from some Nomura interview. I feel like the KH games are Harry Potter movies; we're only getting a fraction of the actual story, and won't get the rest unless we read for ourselves.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You know what would be nice? if everything that is confirmed in interviews that is a plot point would make it's way to be confirmed in-game. I actually am thinking they are trying to do that what with Yen Sid confirming how a Nobody can turn back into a Somebody

Awkward Squid

Well, considering how many things in KH that need clarification by Nomura because people didn't really understand it in the game...or it flat out just wasn't explained. Such as, 'Why can't Xemnas wield a keyblade?'

LynnStrife

Awards
Website
lynnstrife.deviantart.com
I just sometimes read the interviews and play the games... It's indeed useless to make such a big deal of it - I'd say just enjoy the games and just interpret the games your own way. Everyone sees things differently anyway. ^^

Shadow Key

I never read his interviews and I just kinda interpret the games myself, and I think I turned out fine. So no, you're not alone. I think Nomura has to consider that there are fans who play the games and don't read everything, so he can't just say something logical in an interview and not put it in the game, because otherwise the fans who don't read like me will be POed.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
This is sort of like saying if God were speaking to me himself, I wouldn't need to interpret his will; the bible's good enough for me. Nomura's interviews aren't worthless, as their entire point is to enhance the story of the series so that players can potentially enjoy and understand it more. Without them, people would probably not have as much to talk about, or still think that Riku created a nobody.

Zyrax

This is sort of like saying if God were speaking to me himself, I wouldn't need to interpret his will; the bible's good enough for me. Nomura's interviews aren't worthless, as their entire point is to enhance the story of the series so that players can potentially enjoy and understand it more. Without them, people would probably not have as much to talk about, or still think that Riku created a nobody.

I still do not understand this. Why should he create a nobody oO

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
XH kicked Riku's heart out of his body, so people thought that could've created one...Nomura clarified that point directly.

Lavender13

there are some mystery moments that nomura explains, but other than that, if you think you don't need to read interviews and need to tell those who to do the same that they aren't alone then i must say that's a little sad.

if we want clarification, then we just need to look it up. I think the more casual the gamer is,t he more willing he is to forget about those moments where they get confused for a split second or two (unless discussed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back