• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Am I the only one...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
CoM really is my least favorite KH game, but I never really payed as much attention to it as I did the other games. I think it was the card system that made me not like CoM, it got kind of annoying trying to get and arrange the cards. I liked the storyline a lot though. That was what made the game worth playing in my mind.

Jakek9

Both COM and Re:COM were both boring and easy. Truthfully, i play KH for its gameplay. But the only reason I even bothered with Re:COM and COM is because of the interesting story. Though the ending sorta sucked.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I thought the original storyline was the second best of the series. But it was the only thing that made me kept on playing. The Disney storyline - I give it props for sticking with the memory theme but they were EXTREMELY boring, repetitive, and useless (it's not like they can take out the Disney anyway). This applies alot to Riku's story, which was a double whammy. I HATED the Disney, I was rushing through them just to get to the interesting parts. As for the gameplay, I like the card system, since it's not as button mash-y, and it's strategical. It's up to you, though, you can still button mash. Exploring the area was also a pain because of the random encounters, so that killed the fun out of exploring. Regarding Sora, while that was the game he was probably the most mature, I also couldn't stand how he acted like a jerk towards Donald and Goofy. Yeah, Sora, go run off to save this girl you JUST remembered and ditch your friends you've been fighting with through thick and thin. :|

So yeah, like most people here, the Organization and Naminé were the only things that really kept me going. Everything else? ehh
i play KH for its gameplay
pretty much

Last edited:
A

Azrael

OP doesn't know what she's talking about. Perhaps she likes fanservice like Days to be poured on her.

The game is way under-appreciated.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
OP doesn't know what she's talking about. Perhaps she likes fanservice like Days to be poured on her.

The game is way under-appreciated.
Uhh, no need to be rude, why the OP doesn't like it is why most people don't like CoM, which are pretty legit reasons if you ask me.

Gram

Banned
Awards
think it's funny that COM could've been avoided if sora just said screw this and used the kyblade to open CO's doors and walk out. i agree with you
s1ruckystasora doesnt have that kind of brain power.
i liked riku's story, soras was just meh....

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
if you think about it, losing your meomires is like losing who you are.

Which was actually said in-game. Did anyone listen to Marluxia's speech in the beginning? Or Axel's warning? That was the plot point of why Sora changed and became who he wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back