• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Am I the only one...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Petrex

I've only played a bit of 385/2 on my friends computer, but I'll have to wait until the English release to get a full understanding of what's going on, haha xD

And KH1 would be my favorite... if it had better graphics |D;;

BBS!! I can't wait for BBS.
I like your username, btw. :3
howd you play it on your friends computer?

is it downloadable?

Petrex

Re:com was a really exciting game, i just started a new file today...lol.
i just finished reverse rebirth yeserday because i never knew that i could play it and i started two days ago which meent that i finished rilus story in 2 1/2 days

COOL!!!

soratarded

Re:CoM wasn't bad, the dubbing wasn't bad, characters were cool. It shed some light on some story elements. Would have been nice if we got it sooner than we did though.
I'm not saying the dubbing was bad as in the voices - I thin kthe voices were great actually particularly Larxene and Vexen xD - just the way they didn't bother fixing up the mouth movements. :/

Yeah, Re:CoM definately helped explain a lot, especially since I was so frustrated with the handheld that I never bothered finishing it. D:

I really do wish they had spent more time on it than they did, and that we had gotten when we were supposed to - before KH2 xD

howd you play it on your friends computer?

is it downloadable?
um, yeah. He had to download an emulator or something and then he downloaded tha actual file.

Here's the link to the YouTube video that shows you how to do it, and in the info box on the side are the actual links. :3

YouTube - How To Play Kingdom Hearts 385/2 Days On Your Pc

Hope that helps! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I finally got Re:CoM, so I guess I'll find out where this one stands as my favorite KH game...

Cloaked_Assassin

I totally agree! Re:CoM was also my favorite game, along with KH. The English version may have been sloppy, but the story itself was great. I loved the interaction between the Organization and Riku/Sora. Namine looked pretty good compared to her KH2 self, and I honestly think Axel sounds and acts better in Re:CoM.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
i thought it was fun. a bit repetetive. but fun. I haven't played Days yet so i can't speak for that. can't wait for BBS though. :wink:

CrystalBearer

I liked Re:CoM, it was fun using sleight/reaction commands, the bosses were easy in all difficulties, the graphics I thought were better than kh2, and I liked playing as Riku. Its gotta be one of my top favorites, but I think I like kh1 better. It's story was amazing, and it is the miracle that it is where Final fantasy and disney both exist. The battle system was great, and there were times that the bosses could be such bitches(Kurt Zisa, Phantom) I don't know why people say BBS will be their favorite if they don't know yet, I don't doubt it'll be amazing, but i can't say its my favorite yet, as much as I'd like to ;D

Firo

Oh Crap
I'd say Re:CoM is my favorite. Just because I liked fighting all the organization member fights, as frustrating as they may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back