• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Am I the only one who...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
Predominantly only listens to music that fits the current mood they're in? If I'm in a great mood, I don't want to listen to mellow, more quiet songs, etc.

metrifyx

Nope! I do the same thing. I enjoy music a lot more when I can relate to it at the present moment.

Ace.

Banned
I usually only listen to music that compliments my mood in some way. When I'm down I will listen to music that feels down, but other times, I wanna get out of that mood, and listen to happy, bouncy music.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Generally speaking, yes, I'm like this. However, sometimes I get a song stuck in my head, and I just need to listen to it, regardless of my mood.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Probably not. But for me I just take all of my music, open it in winamp, and click play on shuffle. Don't really care about that emotion through music stuff.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
It depends. I usually just shuffle through my songs in iTunes, but there are times where I'll only want to listen to certain genres. I've been through "metal" moods, "instrumental" moods, "ballads" moods, etc. When I'm feeling down, I can't stand silence so I usually listen to a "sad" song and keep it on replay.

The 14th Order

Some music carries such vast emotion that you need to be in a certain mindset to fully appreciate it. I find that to hold true to bands that are first being introduced to an individual.

Usually, when I get into a group, I could listen to them anytime I wanted to (unless I just wasn't in the mood to... lul).

But I suppose if I wanted to mellow out, I wouldn't put on Over Kill... Then again, I have fallen asleep listening to Death Metal before... so I cannot speak for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back