• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Am I the only one who LIKES DDD?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Speaking of difficulties and changes, do you think me hoping for another secret boss worthy of such name is only wishful thinking?

I feel kind of bad for farming some rare materials by repeatedly letting my dream eaters die... but it was the only way :(

Damn, why didn't I think of that. Oh well, now I know what to do with 2.8, hopefully.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Tbh I could never do that. I've never let a single dream eater die even if they were super ugly or useless.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm not really big on DE, but it's not like they "ruin" the game for me or anything.
I want a Spirit version of Anti Black Coat.
I know it's impossible but I want it, damn.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Hmm, I might try a critical lv 1 run for the DDD HD at one point. I think I`ll first beat at either proud or critical if you can choose it right from the start. Then at one point do a lv1 run. I hope that 0.2 to also has an lv1 option.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Tbh I could never do that. I've never let a single dream eater die even if they were super ugly or useless.

I know! I really wanted a specific dream eater and all the guides said I need to farm the materials from the AR card dream eaters. It felt pretty brutal, actually a bit weird there was a system like that. I could never do it to the ones that I was actually using though.

I wonder how the dream eater games work on PS4. The balloon thing was pretty meh, flick rush was kind of fun though, looking forward to seeing how they'll do it.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
I wonder how the dream eater games work on PS4. The balloon thing was pretty meh, flick rush was kind of fun though, looking forward to seeing how they'll do it.

I just hope now I can power level my DE without breaking my wrist with Water Barrels.

Flick Rush... I still laugh at how late I found out about the "limit break" command available sliding down.
From there, it was just a matter of Defending - Megaflare with Ryu Dragon and I won everything.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Get real.
A Roxas Dream Eater would get itself killed by the other DEs in mere seconds for constantly bitching around anyways.
(^:
LLLOL

You know, I actually forgot that Dream Eaters could die because it never happened to me? I didn't devote much time to them because they could really suck time away if you let them and I would've preferred D&G to have been the party members for both Sora/Riku, but I didn't mind the DEs. They reminded me of Gigapets, except without the crapping. Or Neopets.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Speaking of difficulties and changes, do you think me hoping for another secret boss worthy of such name is only wishful thinking?
After them adding in new (recoloured) Dream Eaters, it's possible they might have thrown another secret boss in.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
You're playing as the spirit version of that one for 50% of the game.

Spirit version, not counterpart. I want a white hooded figure with the same attacks and new Dream Links.

After them adding in new (recoloured) Dream Eaters, it's possible they might have thrown another secret boss in.

I hope so, I seek something more than Julius. I wouldn't hate him this much (or at all) if I had another challenge in the game.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Spirit version, not counterpart. I want a white hooded figure with the same attacks and new Dream Links.

Err...Riku IS the spirit version of the thing. They have the Dream Eater Emblem at the exact same spot.
Therefore that would make no real sense.

And frankly, if there has to be a completely new Dream Eater (instead of "new" recolors/variant like that cannabis meow wow they've already shown) I'd rather have a Chirithy-variant.

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I can see I'm a little late to the thread but I'm just going to throw my hat in the ring by saying I highly enjoyed DDD. BbS is my favorite, but honestly DDD might be second. I just felt visiting the worlds was more motivating than other games when you're like "I'm looking for people," while DDD was like "ok we have to go there in order to complete the test/missions." Idk, felt a little more motivating.
Plus the similarity to BbS' gameplay is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back