• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Am I The Only One Who Is Annoyed With This? T_T

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Why does it seem like every board I go to the first thing someone says is
"Sorry if this has already been said" T_T i know its kind of like a protective shield so you dont get murdered if it has already indeed been said... but seriously %90 of the threads i go to say this... i dunno I guess im just a little annoyed by it.. its cant be helped i just wanted to say that... XD

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
But thats the thing, you can't really. They are everywhere lulz... I admit, it can't be helped, and some times they are varied from others... but it's lack of info thats doing this... I'm surprised no one is really talking about that FM+ video where Xehanort types the passwords etc and sees Aqua's armour...

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
For some it's just some kind of being polite, for others it's a protection from flaming and negative comments.

You can't really do much about this. As long as the are un-experienced members who don't know that they'll get negative comments/criticism if their thread is bullsh*t, you'll see these kind of threads.

We'll just have to live with it and give the newbies some time to get used to theory making on this site a little.

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
here

72foa5u632.jpg

this is bacon

sorry if this has already been said

afrobutt

Silver Member
B/c these threads are full of caffine-addicts who are all like "YOU ****ING NOOB!!! THIS THREAD ALREADY EXISTS!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU SEARCH FOR THIS?!?! THERE ARE ONLY LIKE 500 RESULTS WHEN YOU SEARCH THIS!!!! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN HERE, A WEEK??? YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS..... etc"

I make my threads like this sometimes b/c I honestly don't want ppl freaking out at me, and then I just take it off when I know I'm safe.

It's rlly not that big of a deal...

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I prefer to say "Sorry if a thread like this has already been made." AND I LOVE BACON! *sizzle*

SoraKHLuver

ya it pisses sumone off if its repeated in all the threads!!!
but its like what the others sed, theyre newbs, theyre new, they dont know wat kinda $hit happened b4 they joined!

Blight

Sorry if this has already been said but...Just dont go to noob threads.

Ya i did it on purpose

Cicero

Visionary
I used to do it. Now I don't care anymore if there is another thread about it. If there is, soon enough someone nice will always post the link. And I don't listen to people only saying that it has already been made, so. =)

W

Wowimgay

Sorry if this has already been said but this has already been done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back