• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Am I the only one that felt that...*SPOILERS*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Askman

...Riku would end up fighting against Sora? I don't know why, but since I had first seen Riku in the game, I got a bad feeling from him. It looks like my suspicions were correct(for the most part) ^_^

EDIT: There, at popular demand I removed the spoiler tag:)

Last edited:
T

TheTrueKeyBearer

Raise your hand if you've beaten KH on at least easy mode.* raises hand *

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Riku fought against Sora because he was manipulated by Maleficent to the darkness but he now walks the path of Twilight.Riku is now friends with Sora again.And there is only two kh games so its your friend's loss.

Last edited:

keyblade master$

this aint no spoila yos yall dis aint no spoila... oh yeah dude riku was only bad kuz malificent made out with him at night and he got really mad so he went on a killing rage.

L

Lost Hope

Riku was angry because malificent made him think that Sora had replaced him and Kairi. When he lost to Sora he met a hooded man and trusted him to make him stronger.........not the best decision by Riku.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I only felt that Riku was evil or wierd when he disappeared in Traverse Town after Sora sees him for the first time since Destiny Islands.

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah I felt sorry for Riku too. He thought his best friend was replacing him with new friends. Riku wasn't a bad character, he sort of bugged me in Neverland but as he sunk deeper into the darkness it began to take advantage of his heart. After Ansem left his body he was normal, cool Riku again. Yup, Riku and Sora fight eachother a couple of times actually.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Another way I realised that Riku was evil:

Our main character ( Sora ) has a pointed back hairstyle and cool in the front.
His best friend Riku had longer, silver hair. His friend then became evil.

Sound's familiar? ----------FF7.

Cloud and Sephiroth were friends until that day he learnt he was Cetra.
Sephiroth became evil......

coincidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back