• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Am I the only one that didn’t notice the ending?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

j_kazmi

I’m sorry if there’s already a similar thread to this.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Cheerios are good for you. Cheerios are good for you Cheerios are good for you
Cheerios are good for you Cheerios are good for you Cheerios are good for you. Cheerios are good for you Cheerios are good for you Cheerios are good for you Cheerios are good for you

Spoiler Spoiler Show

j_kazmi

Cheerios are good for you. Cheerios are good for you Cheerios are good for you
Cheerios are good for you Cheerios are good for you Cheerios are good for you. Cheerios are good for you Cheerios are good for you Cheerios are good for you Cheerios are good for you

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ok that’s good to know.

I think they could’ve made it more clear by having Kairi sit on her own and having a mystical looking sora sitting next to her or something along those lines.

I think some dialogue or something could’ve gone a long way to clarify things.

Alja

Spoiler Spoiler Show

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I didn't get it at first either, but at the time the secret ending wasnt out yet either.
But even when it was out, i didn't recognize it until someone said it was Shibuya.

I think it is intentionally vague so that we'd discuss it. I think Nomura loves his vague mysteries, because it keeps us fans speculating and the interest in the series alive between games.

j_kazmi

Ok this is good to know.:smile:

They could’ve definetly made it more clearer.

Back