• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

am i the only one that also likes the 1000 heartless fight to be epic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Wait, you're saying that the majority of the fandom dislikes ​the Thousand Heartless battle?

Emperor

no, i just think that it's a epic battle.

That's because it is, but like what BlackOsprey said, there are very few people who didn't like the 1000 heartless battle. I for one would love to see another fight like it make it into KH3.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Something I really want in KH 3 is a 10.000 [Enemie]-battle. The PS4 could actually handle that.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
That's because it is, but like what BlackOsprey said, there are very few people who didn't like the 1000 heartless battle. I for one would love to see another fight like it make it into KH3.

'raises hand in deep shame' I like the concept of it, but I'm on the "very few people who didn't like the 1000 heartless battle" list.

It's not that it isn't great in theory... hell, I liked it in an early Kingdom Hearts trailer much better, when there was behemoths and wyverns flying around in the army! But with those lame ass gray guys and the laser beam heartless to make the battle easy as possible, I just didn't find any enjoyment in playing the battle itself. "Rising Sun" IS the one reason why I am so glad that reaction commands are going out the door. The battle, in theory, sounds cool when you describe it to someone who's living it vicariously. However, playing the battle leaves me feeling empty and dissatisfied, as if I got jipped/ Nomura didn't think I could actually handle a real battle.

Anagram

Banned
I didn't dislike the battle but I am sorely disappointed they cut out the parts of the fight which involved Behemoth heartless from KH1. It was one of the things taken out like one of Xemnas's boss battle forms.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
The 1000 Heartless Battle wasn't a terrible concept, but it's execution in the game was lacking due to being too ambitious an event for the PS2's CPU to handle It's why the scene right before it is a disguised FMV...that no longer appears disguised since the same FMV is used in II.5 immediately after the in game cutscenes that were clearly better looking in quality. It is also because of this that the original plan to include other Heartless - which were sorely needed to up the ante for the actual fight itself - was scrapped.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I thought the 1000 Heartless was okay, but it's not challenging at all which sucks the fun out of it. It's more time-consuming than anything, since the enemies very rarely attack you. The fight leading up to it (where you're paired with the FF characters) is better, tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back