• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

am i the only one getting the game when it comes out in the US?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hellfirebg

Bulgaria,stupid country north of Greece...
I'll wait,too.I'm not from NA so I'm gonna import it when it comes out there.At a time like this I wish I was born in Japan...And uh,I might get flamed for this but can we realy believe that the game come out in just 3 months after Japan?I mean KH took 6 months,why will SE release the seaquell so fast?Don't get me wrong,I too wanna play it as fast as possible but something just doesn't feel right about it being released in March...

PassionRiku

Awards
Of course I am waiting for the NA version. Sure, it would be interesting to have the japanese version, but then I would have to buy a swap card and spend extra money. I would much rather expereince KH II in NA version

dark dutchman

Why isn't anyone on the whole internet showing the KH2 releasedate for Europe? I've been searching for months and nobody gives the release date for Europe (has a nevous breakdown and cries

hellfirebg

Bulgaria,stupid country north of Greece...
dark dutchman said:
Why isn't anyone on the whole internet showing the KH2 releasedate for Europe? I've been searching for months and nobody gives the release date for Europe (has a nevous breakdown and cries
I know how you feel,it's frustrating.That's why I got a mod chip and I import games when they come out in NA.I'm sick of waiting,Europe sucks,games always come out here last.

onyxrhapsody87

hellfirebg said:
I know how you feel,it's frustrating.That's why I got a mod chip and I import games when they come out in NA.I'm sick of waiting,Europe sucks,games always come out here last.
There hasn't been a confirmed release date for even the US... other than Spring 2006...

insanehikari

Website
memorybeyond.phpnet.us
I'll be buying it when it comes out in the US- I'll play an import if someone I know gets it. (I can understand a little bit of Japanese, like the ending video, but it's not enough to fully appreciate the game and catch the tiny details.)
Too bad it's going to be such a long wait D:

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
heartless nobody said:
I'm gettin it when it comes out, but my friend already has it in japanes and has the english version preordered. I realy don't understand it.

Hey Heartless Nobody I just did what I had to do to get what I wanted- I couldn't wait.u need to stop credisizing folks

And for all of thoughs that don't know me and Heartless Nobody are Good friends.:D

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I'm definitely waiting for the English version. Besides I just can't wait to hear how the English VAs sound.

Also it is going to take a while for the English version to come out especially since there is this major glitch that has been discovered in the Jap. version.

C4E

Procrastination is Key
Awards
Website
www.cloud4ever.deviantart.com
King Sora_Strife said:
I'm definitely waiting for the English version. Besides I just can't wait to hear how the English VAs sound.

Also it is going to take a while for the English version to come out especially since there is this major glitch that has been discovered in the Jap. version.

is that the crucefixion one? if it has to do with a spoiler, i dont want to hear about it though

keyblademaster16

i can wait 4 years i certenly can wait 3 more months. not to metion if it gets delyed agin i might pull out my keyblade and bash nomras head in lol. ill get the us coppie i reserved it about 5months ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back