Recon

Thank you Edmunds
  • News Hound
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • Ursus Union
  • Mog Boss
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
  • Final Fantasy Dimensions
Absolutely not. We have lots of Brazilian members here. I do see them post from time to time.

Soldier

• The Foreteller
  • Savage Nymph
  • Completionist
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Just Short of the Mark
Yo Soldier I'm studying Italian so that's cool
It was my go-to language to learn in high school, as opposed to the more popular spanish and french. Admittedly, i'm not the best at it (I'd say i'm more of an amateur, only using it for class as Italian speakers are rare where i live) but i know a few words, can form basic sentences, and learned the gesture you should never use in southern italy, as you'll get killed for it.

luuizhenriquem

Non io capisco Portuguese, io parlero Italian e inglese.
I do understand a bit of Italian but I want brazilians so we can speak portuguese and you guys will not understand a thing, it will be nice

you guys are welcomed tho i'm just jk

Yo Soldier I'm studying Italian so that's cool
For me personally I think italian is easier than spanish lol

It was my go-to language to learn in high school, as opposed to the more popular spanish and french. Admittedly, i'm not the best at it (I'd say i'm more of an amateur, only using it for class as Italian speakers are rare where i live) but i know a few words, can form basic sentences, and learned the gesture you should never use in southern italy, as you'll get killed for it.
No one wants to learn portuguese

such a flop language

luuizhenriquem

Lol Italian being easier than Spanish
It's for me personally lol everyone else will find spanish easier but during my exchange program I met a italian that couldn't speak two words in english and we found a way to talk to each other, it was kind of easy to understand him tbh lol