• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Am I getting enough story out of GBA version?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Powdercake

Hello,

I recently started playing CoM on GBA. Am I getting a significant experience out of the GBA version? I mainly want the storyline without having to read about it online.

My girlfriend has RE:CoM, so I could borrow it from her but I've already played a considerable amount of the GBA version.

I'm not really enjoying CoM all that much so I don't want to play both.

tl;dr
Should I play the GBA version or the PS2 version?

keybladedheart

Website
www.myspace.com
i played the GBA game fully & story wise & gameplay, yes it was fun. and still is i suppose. i am currently also playing the PS2 port and i do like the 3D and voiceovers for the characters. so just coming from my opinion, i'd say play the PS2 port rather than the GBA. or both, like i did! but that's me =p

keybladealex

There are these additions:

Two new map cards- A Joker (fulfills any requirement) and a Roulette card (similar to CP roulette only you get a map card.)

Voices (duh)

And clear data adds an Organization card to each world in the Treasure room.

you get to fight Zexion as Riku (which you couldn't in the GBA version)

Other than that, there isn't really much more.

Powdercake

Thank you both very much :)

I think I'll just finish the GBA version since I've already started and maybe some day in the future I'll go back to PS2.

Kid-A

I disagree, i'm not sure what it was maybe its just because I knew the story already

but I really think that the GBA version was alot better. I can't find anything in the PS2 version that makes me want to play it over COM

and well COM was always my fav of all the series (I really dun know why but it is). to me the GBA version drives the message behind the themes behind the stories home

I think its because your focusing more on "read the text, get the story" rather then "OOH PRETTY GRAPHICS"

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
I liked CoM better, maybe becuz I played that 1 first, i dunno

but if u play either, u'll be pretty caught up storywise

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The parts missing from CoM are readily available on YouTube, if you are that interested in seeing the new Zexion scenes and the DiZ scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back