• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Am I emo or just normal????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

15th member

I'm still just at school but i feel like i bear the burden of the world.................................
I am sometimes bullied by people just because I study well and get high marks(not so high) and sometimes when I hang out to the bullies or the cool ones, te uncool ones or the nerds get mad at me. When I hangout to the nerds, the cool ones bully me.............And now that me and my girlfriend are....gone I dont know what else to do. Sometimes I just want myself to be alone or not just to go to school.......... I just want to know how can i remove this loneliness and i dont really know who to hang out with...........

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
That's called depression.

My first bit of advice is, don't look for that type of help online.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Thread title said:
Am I emo or just normal????

I think the better question here would be: "Would anyone give a shit if I were?"

Seriously even if you consider yourself emo, what would it matter?

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
These things that you are despcring are not exlcusive to an "Emo" lifestyle.

For example. When I was still in school I went through all of this but, never was my lifestyle a label

Your going to experience.

My advice. don't go "emo" be your own kind of person

Aetheus

I agree with Atlas on this. You can't find good advice off the 'net.

All you'll get is the generic bunch of replies; "Talk to your parents", "Go out more", "See your school councellor". Which is fine and all, but I doubt it'll be very persuasive. But I'll try, atleast.

You mentioned that you atleast hang out with some people, even if you get bullied for it. And if they accept yer, and you don't mind their company, the only sound advice I can give is to stick to them for awhile. Not really a solution, but what you wanted was to "remove [your] loneliness", right?

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
I'm still just at school but i feel like i bear the burden of the world.................................

You don't.

I am sometimes bullied by people just because I study well and get high marks(not so high)

That's a shame. People can be such imbeciles sometimes.

and sometimes when I hang out to the bullies or the cool ones, te uncool ones or the nerds get mad at me.

Wouldn't the 'nerds' think you were rather like a bully for calling them 'nerds'? A good first step to analyzing the situation would be to refrain from putting up any unneeded labels.

When I hangout to the nerds, the cool ones bully me.............And now that me and my girlfriend are....gone I dont know what else to do. Sometimes I just want myself to be alone or not just to go to school.......... I just want to know how can i remove this loneliness and i dont really know who to hang out with...........

It sounds to me like you're just going through high school. It's no big deal. It's a period where everyone is trying to find themselves, and many people can sometimes end up being left behind in the process. Don't take it too seriously (well, keep the good grades up, but don't fret over the small things), and just try to enjoy yourself. Immaturity runs rapidly during high school, too, so don't feel so surprised when you see it at work in real life.

afrobutt

Silver Member
The group you prefer. Hang out with them. If others don't like it. Who cares?

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Wouldn't the 'nerds' think you were rather like a bully for calling them 'nerds'? A good first step to analyzing the situation would be to refrain from putting up any unneeded labels.

True 'dat.

Anyway. Just remember, life isn't like 'bully' or whatever.
You can't get everyone to support you.
You hang out with one group, you begin to get associated with them, and thus you are stereotyped as whatever group they are stereotyped.
Be them smart folk, bullies, etc.
And no. You're not emo.
Depression does not mean you're emo.
I went through it a few years back, and I'm no emo. As a matter of fact, I used to make fun of them. I've stopped after that depression. :\

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
SO wait your the Greek Titan named Atlas? Holy crap.....

Anyway this is just typical high school behavior. No one is ever truly accepted, and will always have someone making fun of them or mad at them. It is just the Natal law. Your most likely a young fellow so one girlfriend doesn't matter for now since there are plenty of "fish in the sea" ( I don't recommend you starting a relationship with a Paraná though, maybe a sucker fish lol). Find who you like hanging out with most and hang with them or just keep hanging out with everyone. Your not emo cause no where did you state that you cut yourself and expressed suicide thoughts also who really cares if your emo. Dude you just need to relax and have fun. If you like to study and do well in school then cool don't let some idiots change your thought pattern or anything.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
If you had to think about it, you are.

You're only asking us because you want us to tell you what you want to hear.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Sounds like temporary depression.
For one, don't seek help for depression here. Most members will just make you feel worse, lol.

Second of all, those feelings come by almost always in modern teenage humans, so it'll go away when you grow up and find important stuff to worry about.

15th member

Re: Am I emo or just normal???? AND friend problem

Can you just tell me guys what to do just to survive a 1 whole school year without something bad happen to me............and i just asked for the EMO thing cause most of the time people just push me and tell "fucking emo!" or someone would just punch me. I cant fight back cause their too strong for me (and believe me they are) and I always enjoyed the company the group of not so popular guys, and i think they're better. But i would just ask you guys about this: i have a friend who's like a bully but his a good guy sometimes, he always want to steal other people's things and he always brag for fights. He always smoke and he cant help it, his just 15 and he can already kill people. Last time he fought someone whos 2 years older than him, and he returned to us with his mouth bursting of blood. And now there was a search in our school regerding about stolen cellphone. The authorities found 1 cellphone and 2 packs of cigarettes! Is it normal ths days of guys our age to smoke?

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Yes. Yes it is.
You fail to realize that smoking in teenager= Cool.
... no. I don't think so... :\

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: Am I emo or just normal???? AND friend problem

Can you just tell me guys what to do just to survive a 1 whole school year without something bad happen to me.

First off Badd things happen and there is nothing you can do about them.

secondly to decrease the amount of bad things happening to you try and make your own social group.

I for example had very few friends in highschool, but if you gain respect and get at least one frend from al lthe diifferent "labels" as we call them. you shouldn't be looked down upon as much.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
If they're doing that to you, they ain't your friends. Believe me.
Stick to the ones you like. Don't hang with the ones who make you hang about in fear.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
.......... text ....... more text .... my life is so hard .............. what do i do guys ...... so lonely ................

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
^ Lol.

As what everyone has said previously, it's just a tad bit of depression, you're not turning emo.
In time it will pass so don't worry about it; and honestly we don't care about you saying that, deal with depression off the net :\

Get a new hobby, do some school work, get more sociable... do something to preoccupy your time with and it will go by a lot faster. Short term goal planning also works if you need confidence, I suggest you try one of those.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
I don't see really anything that could be considered "Emo" in this.

I see a kid who doesn't know where he really belongs.
Don't try to make yourself emo pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back