• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

am I a failure if I can't beat COM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UniqueRave07

I've been playing the game for over a year and a half... I can't beat it.... I feel like such a loser. Riku is a piece of mutha trucking crap! Level 68... and I can't beat him.... Nor the game!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Since the game is more strategic than just button mashing (lol, PRESS X PRESS X PRESS X OH NO RUN AWAY HEAL PRESS X PRESS X), than you're not too much of a failure...but yeah, you're pretty bad...

Level up, get some 0 cards, remake your deck specifically for fighting him. But remember, after you beat him, you have to kill Larxene immediately afterwords

Color Me Knievel

Sweden's dearly beloved ass
Yeah, me myself had some trouble with Riku IV, and like TMM said, this game is more strategic, and you'll have to use the 0 cards in the right places (like when he's doing his Dark Aura attack) to win.
When you've done that, Larxene's not very much of a problem, since I think Riku IV is the hardest fight in the game.

Riku/Sora-Rule

yeah that was pretty hard and like the hardest in the game to me, so do't beat yourself up try going back to different worlds, get some new abilities,open up some key to rewards rooms, and try getting as much mooogle points as u can, and try to get high cloud cards.

also my favorite sleights r Omnislash, and well I forgot the name right now, but it is powerll enough to take out a whole group of heartless if they aren't invonerable to magic, and it takes a mushu card and two fire cards

FinalSora14

no your not.........but sorta are. use alot of sleights(thats what i did) sonic balde does well also blitz. have a couple of 0 cards and dont use those for sleights. get a couple of cloud cards, and 3-5 high numbered cures. tinkerbell and oogie boogie cards. hope this helps. :)

namine's shadow

no your not.........but sorta are. use alot of sleights(thats what i did) sonic balde does well also blitz. have a couple of 0 cards and dont use those for sleights. get a couple of cloud cards, and 3-5 high numbered cures. tinkerbell and oogie boogie cards. hope this helps. :)

Now that you mention it, you could use Vexan to auto-revieve. and a lot of cures. I dont use tinkerbell, she only heals a little bit

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Well, it took me about 5 months to beat CoM completely. Sora' moide is kinda hard, but Reverse/Rebirth(Riku's) is easy as pie. Level 68 and can't beat riku, pretty weak, sorry, not trying to be mean. I beat Sora' mode(I won't tell who the last boss is, because I don't wanna spoil) on level 61. My stragety is to not use so much chained cards and abilities, especially Zanetusken, it sucks. Just hit him, and your cards won't go away, reload early, attack, then use some abilties to k,ill him off.

k.h.master41

your not a failure just not to smart remake your deack & have a card/slieght ready to counter every move

B-rad 1

I don't think ur that bad it took me a while to beat riku too. Maybe not at that level though. Yeah u should try and collect many zero cards to break his combos.
And i dont think u need to beat larxene right after i believe u can go back and save.

White_Feather

i think that almost everyone had problems with the last Riku fight
i know i did
i rememer when i couldnt beat Vexen2 4 a while but eventually i did
everything else is easy
except 4 one boss in R.R. mode

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
I've been playing the game for over a year and a half... I can't beat it.... I feel like such a loser. Riku is a piece of mutha trucking crap! Level 68... and I can't beat him.... Nor the game!
*hugs to make uniquerave07 feel better*
you're not a loser. Riku's really hard. I remember when I was playin through the game I found him to be way tougher than Marluxia.

Roeboot

I thought I wasn't going to beat it and I'm loosy at stragedy games.
I learned good zero cards at the bottom of the deck was key to breaking attacks.
Its was the key I needed to beat Dark Riku in both games as well as the final
boss battles. I couldn't find a certain map card for 2 days and just kept playing
levels over and over until I got one. I have to admit it was easier then the
Phantom in KH (which I can't beat).

kthundercat

Don't feel bad, I still can't beat the game in Riku mode. I'm at like level 60 something and his health and strength are maxed out with his DP at 48 I think. I can't beat Ansem tho, that's the only thing I have left to do in the game and I'm not sure I ever will......

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
yes, you are a failure...not really...but the KH series is the easiest game series ever.

No it's not. The Mario bros. games are the easiest series ever. It's all run, perfect timed jump, I have beaten the original mario 7 times in a row without even touching a mushroom. And then 5 more times after my hand got tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back