• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Alyson Stoner Returning as Xion in KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
i think it's really cute how people criticize the actors as if it isn't mostly the casting and adr directors' faults

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Agreed. For me, most of the fault lies with the voice direction. For whatever reason, the director was satisfied with what was produced. They had every opportunity to request a retake, but clearly in the end it is what it is, and it just so happens that many prefer to agree to disagree with them.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I can just imagine.
Voice Director: "Alyson, I'm tired. It's been a fucking long day. Just do a scream any scream and you're done!"
Alyson: *Does that scream*
VD: "Close enough*

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
Agreed. For me, most of the fault lies with the voice direction. For whatever reason, the director was satisfied with what was produced. They had every opportunity to request a retake, but clearly in the end it is what it is, and it just so happens that many prefer to agree to disagree with them.
exactly. what it really comes down to is arguably flimsy direction, and the limited time frames that they have to do it in. the recording process is more about time efficiency than it is about quality. not to say that i think they don't do the best work that they can with what they have—i'm sure they do—but scheduling and deadlines make the rules, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back