• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Alyson Stoner Returning as Xion in KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Hayden is probably more expensive to book, though, so it was a weird choice for KH3D where she only had one line as well. I guess they wanted to share the love?

I feel like not only that, but Hayden's schedule is really the deciding factor. We all know that Alyson can do Xion perfectly, IDK how I would feel about her taking over a large chunk of Kairi's dialogue, but she fits as Xion. However, with Hayden, IDK how I'd feel with the opposite, her taking a large portion of Xion's dialogue, but she fits Kairi.

I do think KH3 will see the return of Hayden, I can't imagine them having her miss out on KH3, where Kairi most definitely will speak A LOT O_O

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
According to IMDB and wikipedia, Kingdom Hearts is the only video game she's done voice work for, aside for that Phineas and Ferb game but I wouldn't call that a "popular video game"

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Don't you dare get my hopes up about Jesse in Korra.

Jesse McCartney.
in legend of korra
imagine it

According to IMDB and wikipedia, Kingdom Hearts is the only video game she's done voice work for, aside for that Phineas and Ferb game but I wouldn't call that a "popular video game"

And familiar character implies we recognize them.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Skeptics are also saying that this is the Young Justice game she's working on but there's no reason why she'd refrain from stating the name of her character or the game when both have been revealed long ago.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It's popular to someone! 8D

Amylou

I hate to say this:( ,but she might be talking about her voice role in Young Justice: Legacy the video game as Barbara Gordon/Batgirl. She's the voice of batgirl in the Young Justice TV series and on IMDB Alyson Stoner is listed as a voice Young Justice Legacy thats coming out in 2013.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I hate to say this:( ,but she might be talking about her voice role in Young Justice: Legacy the video game as Barbara Gordon/Batgirl. She's the voice of batgirl in the Young Justice TV series and on IMDB Alyson Stoner is listed as a voice Young Justice Legacy thats coming out in 2013.
However, we know she is that character and we know that game is coming out. The website says "Can't spill details yet" which hints to something that hasn't been officially confirmed.

Amylou

However, we know she is that character and we know that game is coming out. The website says "Can't spill details yet" which hints to something that hasn't been officially confirmed.

Good point! I hadn't thought of it that way. Haha:)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Not to mention Young Justice is a (popular) TV show and the game hasn't released yet (which means it has no fame attached to it.) I'm also assuming she's already done her lines for that game since the other voice actors have.

[video=youtube;WHnvWZYS6o4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WHnvWZYS6o4[/video]

https://www.facebook.com/youngjusticelegacy

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

Also considering Jesse is currently working on the voice overs right now.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I think it's definitely safe to assume she meant Kingdom Hearts.

KH may not be one of the heavy hitters in the video game industry but having 7 games currently out with more on the horizon definitely solidifies it as a popular series.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I agree that I think it is at least 87% likely that she is talking about Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts is still very popular and has an extremely loyal fanbase that is willing to cosplay as characters from it without wavering and out of all the video games at anime and video game conventions, I'd dare to say Kingdom Hearts is definitely in the top 20 of all the best known video games there ^_^

Regardless, even if she doesn't mean KH, I'm sure she will be voicing Xion because Hayden is busy just like she was with Days, she has another show that she is currently lead or supporting in that she needs to be there at all times.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
No Hayden as Xion? *lesob* Now I can only keep my fingers crossed that Alyson won't be as bad as she was in Days. e.o

She has had a lot more voice acting experience since the original, so I do believe she will give an even better performance. Not that her performance was bad, but it definitely could have been better.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
All that work on Phineas and Ferb should have hopefully helped.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I thought she was a fine Xion. Honestly, I like that Kairi, Namine, and Xion all have different actresses. Makes things a bit less copy-paste than they already are.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I thought she was a fine Xion. Honestly, I like that Kairi, Namine, and Xion all have different actresses. Makes things a bit less copy-paste than they already are.
I agree. Optimally I'd like for Alyson to continue voicing Xion and Hayden to continue voicing Kairi.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I only see people hate Alyson because of that one scream. People should really give her a chance, especially since she's had all that practise on Phineas and Ferb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back