• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Always joinable) Final Fantasy VII CHRONOS Sign ups

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
ATTENTION! READ SECOND POST NOT THIS POST K! IT WILL HAVE WAY BETTER INFO AND THIS ONES NOT UPDATED I REPEAT READ SECOND POST NOT THIS ONE!

thank you and have a nice day

Setting

Set 200 years after the happenings of ff7, This takes place in the final fantasy 7 era, and therefore shinra and its corporation are here, and its in this world.

Edit: You may start in any place you wish

Plot

The shinra corporation has made a special group called the chronos dedicated to time travel. They have been secretly studying this for years. And now they have finally made a gateway to the future. They want to get special weapons and other advanced things from the future to better themselves and get them more money, and eventually have the whole planet, and there is a weapon in the future, that a tester that went in and came back told them about. It has the power to destroy anything, a being created that is more powerful than even sephiroth himself. The gateway itself is in nibelheim, and is in the underground library in the shinra mansion. The only way to stop them is if a special rogue group of people are here to stop them by going into the past and stopping the creation and blueprints of this gateway for good. This group, named the Warriors of Light, as they have named themselves, are made up of many people with different powers, each speciallizing in their own skills. They look up to Avalanche and know all their history, they basically try to go by their standards since Avalanche has gone down in history, and is a legend

Rules

1. no godmoding, all that stuff
2. keep it pg or lower although relationships are encouraged
3. i do have a right to kick you out if you arent treating the rp or people on it properly
4. all rules from the stickies apply here
5. have fun
6. any ideas are welcome to help advance the story and keep this rp alive

List of Job Classes

You will pick a job from these job classes that you will specialize in. I won't be able to remember them all so bring up any job from any ff and i will probably accept it if its not on the list

Black Mage-
specializing in black magic, very skilled in magic itself, but not physically strong

White Mage-
The basic healer, knows all kinds of supportive magic

Soldier
The powerhouse, good at physical attacks and power

Red Mage
A mixture of white and black magic, and physical capabilities too

Ninja-
Very fast and nimble, these people are built for speed. they can hold a variety of traps and weapons, but don't have very good defense

Thief-
Almost like the ninja except likes to steal things from people

Monk-
Very well built, monks focus energy and attack with only their fists, and some exceptions with claws

Any other jobs are welcome i just put down the basics

Templates
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Job-
Appearence- what you look like
EDIT: Pictures are reccommended
Bio- Your backstory
Personality- how you act
Other- any unique abilities?

PEOPLE WHO HAVE JOINED SO FAR
Me-Yuu
Nero-Asin
Way to Twilight-Zook
UsagiOkami-Melanie
Beastly0123-Tenken
DarkLightning-Katelyn
Infinite Complex-Rai

I hope you enjoy this rp, its my first ever.

EDIT: UsagiOkami is my second in command on here, so listen to whatever me or her says

PLEASE READ EDIT: You may now have the ability to be one job, and be able to have the skills of another job class you like too, so for example,

job-ninja

but you also have the abilities of, say, a black mage

EDIT AGAIN PLEASE READ!

You may now use ff summons in battle, you will choose 1, they can stay in the match for 2 posts or youll steadily get weaker and if you use their overdrive, say shivas diamond dust, lol then they leave right after

Last edited:

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
Re: Final Fantasy Journey Through Time Roleplay (Sign ups and OOC Thread)

ATTENTION! This is the new first post!Please refer here for updates and plot info!

200 years have passed since the events that transpired in Midgar between the rebel group Avalanche and the Shinra Corporation, after Shinra was defeated once more the world was led into a more peaceful time under that watch of Avalanche, Shinra still caused problems on occasion but seemed to do so merely out of defiance as opposed to actually believing that they would succeed.

Now the name of Avalanche has gone down in history and stands as a beacon of hope to many Eco groups and adventurers who strive to be like the legends of old, though none dare take up the name of Avalanche out of respect for the great deeds they achieved.

But unbeknownst to the world Shinra has uncovered something that should have remained hidden, they discovered some ancient writings that told of an evil that was defeated over a millenia ago, an evil more powerful then the great Cloud and more merciless then Sephiroth; The legend says that when it was originally unleashed the world was thrown into anarchy and almost destroyed, even when it was destroyed it left the people of the world forever scarred, to rid themselves of it had cost them almost everything they held dear and even afterwords there was no peace for centuries; All records of the evil were destroyed n order to prevent anything like it from happening again, but one group believed that the world should be cleansed and hid away some documents which were then found by Shinra.

Shinra's new President wanted this power for himself and so had all of his scientists try to solve the mystery of how to acquire such power, years passed by and one scientist figured it out, they discovered that if they could alter the time line that they could prevent the great evil from being destroyed and so they learned how to time travel. The only place in the world where the time barrier was the thinnest was in the Shinra Mansion in Nibelhiem, they immediately sent soldiers to secure it's location so that the scientists could start building but word travels fast that an organization is moving large shipments to an abandoned building and slowly word got out of what they were planning. Now many aspiring adventurers, mercenaries, and would-be-heroes alike will take up arms to fight for the worlds salvation once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules

1) No machine gun posting, this means that you should limit yourself on how much you post to make sure that the rp isn't rushed and everyone gets a chance to join in.

2) Please be aware of everyone's templates and skills, if the character has been training for 10 years and you've only been training for two they will most likely beat you and there's nothing you can do about that.

3) Please remember to post always in third person jumping into first can get confusing especially if you go back and forth between the two.

4) Do not bring NPC's into the plot for prolonged time periods, if they stay for a few posts that's fine but if you plan on having them stay for the rp then make them a template and play as them.

5) No one-liners please, try to make at least a small paragraph, it's easier then it sounds just be descriptive of your actions and surroundings.

6) No PPing this includes things as small as making someone say yes to making an attack hit them without their consent.

7) No GMing this means you cannot knock someone out with one hit since you are "all powerful" or something, you are not allowed to have characters that never get hurt but always kill others with one hit or even two.

8) No killing another person's character without the consent of the character's owner and the permission of bbsforever121 and/or UsagiOkami.

9) No flaming peoples templates or posts if you have a problem take it up with them in a respectful manner.

10) Romance and language are allowed but keep it PG-13 max alright?

11) Failure to comply with these rules will result in your character being taken from you and expulsion from the rp.

12) and most importantly of all have fun and ideas to help the rp are always welcome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Templates
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Job-
Appearance- what you look like (Pictures are recommended)
Bio- Your back story
Personality- how you act
Other- any unique abilities?

List of Job Classes

You will pick a job from these job classes that you will specialize in. I won't be able to remember them all so bring up any job from any ff and i will probably accept it if its not on the list

You may now have the ability to be one job, and be able to have the skills of another job class you like too, so for example, job-ninja but you also have the abilities of, say, a black mage

Black Mage-
specializing in black magic, very skilled in magic itself, but not physically strong

White Mage-
The basic healer, knows all kinds of supportive magic

Soldier
The powerhouse, good at physical attacks and power

Red Mage
A mixture of white and black magic, and physical capabilities too

Ninja-
Very fast and nimble, these people are built for speed. they can hold a variety of traps and weapons, but don't have very good defense

Thief-
Almost like the ninja except likes to steal things from people

Monk-
Very well built, monks focus energy and attack with only their fists, and some exceptions with claws

Any other jobs are welcome i just put down the basics

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Characters

Good Guys

Diamond_Dust121 - Yuu
Way to Twilight - Zook
UsagiOkami - Melanie
UsagiOkami - Aaron
Beastly0123 -Tenken
Infinity Complex - Rai
Nero - Lief
Flower - Ai

Bad Guys

UsagiOkami - Slade
Nero - Asin
DarkLightning - Katelyn
Way to Twilight - Miranda
Way to Twilight - Crystal

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Summons

Each character is allowed ONE summon total from any FF game, all you need to do is pick one from the list below that has not already been taken, if you wish to use one that is not on the list please contact me with the name of the summon, what it is from, and details about what it's overdrive is and a few attacks.

Please note that the ability to summon is not the same as it is in the series, if you call forth your summon it will stay on for approximately 3-4 posts (or what would be 3-4 turns), it can perform it's various attacks but nothing to fancy we aren't puttng down fire resistant on Shiva here folks it's just the basics, as well as the turns you can opt to just summon it for 1 posts (or 1 turn) and use the summons overdrive. NOTE you cannot do both overdrive and a 3 turn attack, you pick either one or the other and to summon in the first placed regardless of what you choose will leave you almost completely drained so summoning when you are on the brink of consciousness would probably be a really bad idea.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

People have claimed Summons

DarkLightning - Katelyn - Phoenix
Way To Twilight - Miranda - Carbuncle
Way To Twilight - Zook - Yojimba
Way to Twilight - Crystal - Brothers
Diamond_Dust121 - Yuu - Shiva
UsagiOkami - Slade - Ixion
UsagiOkami - Melanie - Leviathan
UsagiOkami - Aaron - Valefor
Nero - Asin - Diabolos
Nero - Lief - Izanagi/Thanatos (Summons Izanagi when normal, summons Thanatos when in Crest mode)
Infinity Complex - Rai -
Beastly0123 - Tenken - Odin
Flower - Ai - Ultima

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Re: Final Fantasy Journey Through Time Roleplay (Sign ups and OOC Thread)

OMG! I didn't know anyone posted! Thank you so much for giving this rp a chance! REPZ for YUUUUU!

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Re: PLEASE JOIN! Final Fantasy Journey Through Time Roleplay (Sign ups and OOC Thread

Calm down and don't triple post you didn't really need to bump it twice I'm working on my template and I'll tell some people about the rp I think it's a good idea.

Just relax breathe in breathe out no pressure either the rp goes far or it doesn't there's nothing you can do about it, if worse comes to worse wait a few months and then try posting this again.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Re: PLEASE JOIN! Final Fantasy Journey Through Time Roleplay (Sign ups and OOC Thread

Sorry, its just that its my first rp and the way its going, i must suck at making rps. *sigh*

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit

Again I say calm down, look through the last few pages in the main rp section and see how few of them have any posts at all of any people who join, just because nobody's joining doesn't mean it's a bad idea it just means that the people you want logged on aren't seeing the thread is all.

I'll try to get people to join and try telling some of your friends know that you posted it.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Pleeeeease don't double post! Thank yew! :3

UsagiOkami is definitely right: give the RP some time for people to notice it! Just because no one's really posted yet doesn't mean it sucks. D: I'm busy myself, so I can't really join right now... but I wish you luck on your RP! :)

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan

Thanks, and sorry about double posting.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan

bumping, sorry for the double post, please join people

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit

Maybe posting a template will bring people in ^_^

Name- Melanie

Age- 19

Gender- Female

Job- Ninja

Extra Skills- Has the abilities of a Black Mage

Appearence- She has long dark brown hair with blue eyes, she is always in black or some inconspicous colored garment since she finds it counterproductive to be noticed.

Bio- Melanie was born in Kalm but loved to visit Nibelheim as a child, when she heard of the threat to the world she
immediately left home to help in any way she could; She does odd jobs that are needed and enjoys spying on people.

Personality- Melanie is quiet and laid back, she's not the most outgoing person in the world but she's okay with that; She doesn't really like to fight much but is willing to fight if it's for a good cause.

Other- She likes music and loves to read.

Last edited:

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan

bumping the thread please join PEOPLE!

Shinra

Banned
Awards

well I might...

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan

yay, it would be appreciated

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace

If more people join then I might. I'm bored but that were starting Nibelhiem thing is kinda dumb. People should be able to start where they want. I know i'm not starting in Nibelhiem if I decide to join.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan

oh! we can start wherever then, you think that will help?

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit

I think what MN is referring to is where the character will start posting from, AKA they start posting in Rocket Town and then make their way to Nibel to join up with the good guys as opposed to the main base being in Nibel (correct me if I'm wrong MN)

Chaos

Hero of Lhant

i so want join but i have never played ff7 but i read about some stuff of it off the internet and i seen advent children and know most of the characters so can i still join if i can join i'll make a template as fast as i can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back