• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Always joinable) Final Fantasy VII CHRONOS Sign ups

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Re: ONE MORE CHARACTER NEEDED, PLEASE JOIN! Final Fantasy 7 Journey Through Time Sign

4 people is what i need to at least start the rp anyone can join whenever, and i got nero to join hes makin a temp

Firo

Oh Crap
Re: ONE MORE CHARACTER NEEDED, PLEASE JOIN! Final Fantasy 7 Journey Through Time Sign

Name-Asin
Age-19
Sex-Male
Job-Soldier

Bio-Born in the slums of Edge, Asin was an outcast of sorts. He was protective of his family until they passed away. Asin blamed himself for his families death, so he set off on a journey to make himself stronger. Due to this he's quiet and takes little interest in others problems and distances himself from others. After hearing about a threat to the world Asin decides to help.

Personality-Asin is secluded. He treats everyone with little to no interest to keep them away. He's afraid of suffering the pain of loss again so he keeps his emotions hidden. He enjoys fighting, and some consider him a monster. Asin doesn't mind this title, because it keeps others away. Regardless of his cold demeanor and pessimistic outlook he's always willing to help othe

Last edited:

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan

I said we can have as many spots as anyone who cares to join wants.

NERO: Your temp is super duper awesome but dont you want to add another jobs skills?

otherwise everyone we will start!

Firo

Oh Crap

Temp part 2

My character wears this coat.
p4-persona-izanagi.jpg

Weapon.
PYHBP343.jpg

Job skills-Asin can use some black magic. Like Fira and what not. He's more of a physical fighter.

Bonus Skills-Asin can use magic and fuse it with his weapon. Fira sword and what not.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
Re: Final Fantasy 7 Journey Through Time Sign ups (always joinable)

Then you should take off the one more character needed because that makes people think that there is only one spot left before it is full.

I need to add some skills myself I never got around to it.

Firo

Oh Crap
Re: (Always joinable) Final Fantasy 7 Journey Through Time Sign ups

Is this the actual RP or just the sign ups thread?

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan

this is the sign ups thread go to canon rps to find the actual rp i just made im tweaking my post at the moment there

Firo

Oh Crap

Alright I shall go subscribe ^^

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan

Okay, all rpers read this!

We all know about the threat of shinra, so in our towns everyone will have heard about it, and we are the soul people who decide to go fight against this force. We dont know yet, but a person from each town (exception kalm) will decide to go to nibelheim on their own to fight. so when we set off on our journeys to nibelheim we will meet up with each other, and form the warriors of light. our main enemy will be shinra soldiers and at the shinra mansion in nibelheim, one of hojos experiments lived on and is waiting to attack.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful

ok. we're starting out from crisis core time, rite?

Chaos

Hero of Lhant

hold on bbs you didn't tell me we can use pictures for our character's appearance then can i fix my character a bit
p.s. nero your character so awesome

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan

no, 200 years after cloud and its team in ff7 beat sephy, but you know what all the places are and about shinra so you will be fine, and cloud and everyone arent alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back